Cape Coral, Florida – iBusiness Magazine today announced they will be on-site at the upcoming CES Show in Las Vegas this January 2017. Subscribers can promote their products in front of over 165,000 professionals. iBusiness Magazine will be distributed at all Magazine Bins, Show Entrances as well as their Booth at the CES Trade Show. We have some great spots available to promote your products. We have now packages available to include your products in our CES distributed edition. Here are the packages:
* Inside 1st Right Hand Page – Full Page Advertisement – $7,000.00
* Full Page Advertisement & Full Page Product Review with Product Mentioned on Magazine Cover at Each Show – $6,000.00
* Full Page Advertisement & Full Page Product Review – $3,000.00
* Full Page Advertisement & Half Page Product Review – $2,500.00
* Full Page Advertisement – $2,000.00
* Half Page Advertisement – $1,000.00
Publisher of iBusiness Magazine, Carmine DeSanto says “We have set ourselves apart by focusing on business/enterprise solutions for all technologies.” “We are the only cross platform technology business and enterprise magazine on the market.” Medical/Healthcare, IoT, Legal, Retail, Real Estate, Finance, Automotive, Manufacturing, Security and small business success stories to name a few are some of the articles you will find in our issues.
* Print & Digital issue six times a year
* Informative Monthly newsletters
* Bi-weekly e-mail blasts
* iBusiness web site
* Measurable results
* Newsstand edition
* Distributed at over 60 Trade Shows Annually
The ways in which information is delivered to our audience continues to evolve. At iBusiness, we understand the importance of delivering content to readers in the format they want; as well as providing our advertisers with the opportunity to invest their marketing dollars where they will get the greatest impact and return on investment. With our print, online, and monthly e-newsletters, we have the media vehicles required to help deliver your message to the audience you want to reach. Don’t hesitate to contact us with your questions and feedback.
Longstanding and respected industry experts from all vertical markets write the articles in iBusiness Magazine. Our dedicated team of professionals consistently provide our readers with insightful articles that focus on the latest information in the world of mobile business applications. Copyright (C) 2016 i.Business Magazine. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Output Factory Server for InDesign Adds Multi-Format Output Hot Folders - August 16, 2017
- Securely wipe or clean iOS devices with new Data Shredder for iOS 2 - August 16, 2017
- Math: Unknown 1.0.0 – A step-by-step math learning game for iOS - August 16, 2017