Frankfurt, Germany – Eltima Software is pleased to announce the release of FlexiHub 3.0, a versatile solution for sharing USB ports over a network, so users can have remote access to contents and functionality of devices, inserted into these ports. FlexiHub is compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra. The newest release brings the Invite feature and improved interface.
Remote access to USB devices is a much-needed functionality these days, and FlexiHub is developed specifically to answer this need. The application enables sharing devices within the network, e.g. any FlexiHub user can read data on a shared USB flash drive, inserted to the remote machine, regardless the distance between them.
What’s new in FlexiHub 3.0?
* The major addition is Invite feature – FlexiHub users can now invite others to access their shared devices, meaning that one does not need to provide access to the whole account, only to a particular device
* Optimized network communication – FlexiHub compresses data, thus reduces data traffic
* Improved interface – FlexiHub becomes even more intuitive and usable
* Numerous improvements
FlexiHub 3.0 retains the best of its core functionality:
Reliable USB Ports Sharing Mechanism:
FlexiHub has its own redirection server that ensures reliable secure connection.
Sign up to FlexiHub account is required to keep your connections safe and accessible only to the intended users. SSL protocol, employed by FlexiHub, protects data from unauthorized access.
FlexiHub works with all popular operating systems – macOS, Windows, and Linux. Thus it is possible to debug an app on Linux or Windows machine while accessing it from Mac or use the hardware connected to Linux from a Windows PC, and vice versa.
Reduced Data Traffic:
USB ports sharing has its own drawback – heavy data traffic and system overload. FlexiHub solves the problem by compressing transmitted data, thus unloading the network. Users are given the option to choose between higher speed and higher compression rate.
There are three subscriptions for various needs. If there are only two computers in the network, the free subscription should suffice. It allows sharing a single port between two machines for 20 minutes at a time. Once the connection is dropped, users can reconnect to the device. To share multiple devices among multiple network computers without any limits, one has to get a paid subscription with advanced features.
Eltima Software is a global software Development Company, specializing primarily in serial communication, mobile and flash software for Mac OS and Windows. Eltima Software delivers top-notch solutions having a friendly team of 40 professionals. Copyright (C) 2016 Eltima Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Director of God of War, Cory Barlog comes to Brazil to participate in the 11th edition of Brasil Game Show - September 23, 2018
- Zeus’ Battlegrounds (Battle Royale) Closed Beta Announced for September 22-24th - September 23, 2018
- New Bewitching Content Available for Icons: Combat Arena - September 23, 2018