Prague, Czech Republic – TappyTaps today is proud to announce the release of Dog Monitor 4.0.0, an update to their popular Dog Monitor app for iOS and Android devices. Primarily, this new update brought support for commands which enables dog owners to record their own favorite commands and then use them remotely whenever needed. The update also brings an awaited Mute Mode and Every Noise feature, which allows users to sensitize the sound coming from their home.
Every dog owner has taught their dog to obey several commands. Most commands such as “stay”, “sit” or “lay down” are very common, but there are also others that are unique and that only the dog and their owner understand. With the new commands feature, it is easy to record the most frequent commands and then use them whenever necessary just by one tap. Thanks to this feature and also thanks to a new Mute mode, it is now possible to check on the dog and give a command even when it is not possible to have the phone aloud and speak to the dog. For example, during a meeting or in the cinema/theater.
Key Features In This New Version:
* Commands – allows you to record voice commands you use the most and then replay them on the Dog Station
* Every Noise – enables special sensitive mode, so even the quietest noise is transmitted to the Person Station
* Mute Mode – turns sound off – especially handy when you are at a meeting or in the theater and your phone must be quiet
* Regular Voice and video improvement
About Dog Monitor:
Dog Monitor is a multiplatform monitoring app with an unlimited reach that is used by dog owners all over the world. It is available for iOS (iPhone and iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch and Mac OS) and Android operating systems (Phone, Tablet, Android TV and Android Smart Watch), compatible in any combination. It enables dog owners to check on their dog wherever they are (while connected to the internet), see them in HD video and talk to them.
Dog Monitor supports English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified) and Czech languages.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 45.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dog Monitor 4.0.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. For more information, please contact Jindrich Sarson.
Located in Prague, Czech Republic, TappyTaps is a software development company specializing in applications for mobile operating systems, including Apple iPhone, Google Android and Windows Mobile. The company was founded in 2009 by Jindrich and Jan Sarson, and markets 12 innovative products, so far. Copyright (C) 2009-2016 TappyTaps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPhoto are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Android and Picasa are trademarks of Google, Inc. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft, Inc. Flickr is a trademark of Yahoo, Inc.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Spin a Zoo for iOS/Android – Build a Zoo filled with Adorable Animals - October 19, 2017
- ProVUE Development Releases Panorama X RAM based database for Macintosh - October 19, 2017
- Connexion – Connecting Singles for iOS/Android – Popular Dating App - October 19, 2017