London, United Kingdom – Ben Software today announced the release of its own iOS and tvOS app for viewing and managing SecuritySpy CCTV systems. SecuritySpy is a video surveillance solution for macOS that turns any Mac into a CCTV recording station. With the new app, users can easily monitor their CCTV systems from wherever they are.
Customers can use their iPhone, iPad or Apple TV to view live video and audio, playback captured footage, control PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) and set camera recording modes, all from over a local network or over the Internet.
The main features of the new SecuritySpy iOS and tvOS app are as follows:
* View live video and audio from all your cameras
* Control PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) for cameras with these features
* Save or share images from your cameras via email, iMessage, iCloud Photo Sharing and more
* Arm or disarm camera recording modes
* Easy setup with auto-detection of SecuritySpy servers on your network
* View and manage multiple SecuritySpy servers
* Multiplex: cycle through groups of simultaneous live camera views in full screen
* Captures: play back previously-captured footage, including motion-detected clips, image files or whole-day movies
“Many of us are spending increasing amounts of time on mobile devices instead of desktops, and we wanted to ensure that our customers had a seamless experience of SecuritySpy across all their devices” said Ben Bird, the developer of SecuritySpy. “Our new app ensures that users have easy access to their CCTV cameras even when they are on the go.”
* SecuritySpy 4.0.8 for Mac or later
* Supports Apple TV
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 16.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SecuritySpy 1.0 for iOS and Apple TV is a free download from the App Store and offers most of its features for free. To access the Multiplex and Playback features, there is an in-app purchase available that costs GBP 4.49 (USD $5.99). This is a one-time payment that covers ALL devices linked to one Apple ID account. Customers will need a Mac running SecuritySpy 4.0.8 to use this app. SecuritySpy itself can be trialed for 30 days before purchase, with no demo limitations whatsoever. Read more, and download the software from their website.
Ben Software Ltd is an independent software development house focused on providing high-quality video-related software for the Mac platform. Copyright (C) 2016 Ben Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- LinkOptimizer for Adobe InDesign Now Supports Creative Cloud 2018 - October 23, 2017
- MacX Full Flagship Family Embraces iPhone X/8, Galaxy S8/Note 8, Mate 10 - October 20, 2017
- Black Operations 2 – Action-packed Strategy game comes to multi touch - October 20, 2017