New York, New York – When humankind was young and frightened, we created many creatures to accompany us on our journey in life: guardians, monsters, gods and spirits, all of which gave us context and meaning in a world that was chaotic. But it’s 2016 – we’ve matured, and no longer have any use for the creatures that we used to hold so dear to us. Without any attention and support, many have wasted away in an indefinite retirement, watching reruns of documentaries that celebrate their faded glory, haunting temples in which they were formally worshipped, or watching their good intentions be tarnished with misunderstandings.
Labyrinthos was founded in order to bring the joy back into these monster’s lives, as well as help our students unlock their unconscious selves. With over 8 millennia of collective human guidance experience, our teachers are well qualified to help you explore the mysteries of the occult and your inner self.
Thus, Tina Gong, independent developer and creator of HappyPlayTime, and Golden Thread Tarot is thrilled to announce the public beta release and immediate availability of Labyrinthos Academy 1.3, an iOS that allows users to learn the basic foundations of tarot with simple easy exercises, single-card practice readings, and randomized questions to demonstrate the ability of tarot to help self-reflection. All this happens while the user is immersed in a school for witchcraft and wizardry, and exploring its grounds, its teachers and more.
* Build confidence with daily homework and lessons, flashcard style
* Select a character to go on your journey with you&
* Level up your character by progressing through your tasks
* Meet your quirky teachers: monsters and mythical creatures from an earlier age
* Your teachers guide you through self-reflection with randomized daily questions
* Embark on quests to give tarot readings in real life at critical levels
* Minimal, modern design
* User-friendly interface
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 24.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Labyrinthos Academy 1.3 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. For more information, please contact Tina Gong.
Tina Gong is a product designer from New York City. Prior to Labyrinthos Academy and Golden Thread Tarot, she designed and built HappyPlayTime, a game to end the stigma of female masturbation. Her controversial previous work has been featured in news outlets ranging from Vice, Playboy, Wired Italy, Jezebel, Cosmopolitan, The Guardian and much more. She is passionate in building technology to draw attention to unexpected social issues. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Tina Gong. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- pfSense 2.4.4-RELEASE - September 24, 2018
- PUBG MOBILE ‘STAR CHALLENGE’ CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES - September 24, 2018
- BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA INC. REVEALS BLACK CLOVER: QUARTET KNIGHTS CHARACTER VOTE - September 24, 2018