Toronto (ON) Canada – Zevrix Solutions today is proud to announce the release of InPreflight Pro 2.11.23, a compatibility update to its document preparation solution for Adobe InDesign. InPreflight is a powerful all-in-one solution to check InDesign documents for errors, collect them for output and ship to final destination. InPreflight helps graphics and print professionals prevent costly mistakes by uncovering hidden problems, save disk space through smart batch-packaging and reduce production time and costs.
The new version makes InPreflight compatible with the recently announced 2017 release of InDesign CC, featured as part of Adobe Creative Cloud. The update is offered free of charge to InPreflight users. The same version of InPreflight can be used with any version of InDesign from CS3 and later.
“InPreflight is very simple, it provides excellent display of document’s elements with full control over preflighting and file collection,” says Michael Anikst of Anikst Design in London, UK. “I am designing very big books on art, and In Preflight lets me keep all my documents in perfect order.”
InPreflight Pro provides a robust, affordable, reliable and easy-to-use solution for printers, service providers, ad agencies and publishing houses. It offers the following key features:
* Collect multiple InDesign documents automatically
* Collect all shared links into one folder, saving gigabytes of disk space and hours of production time
* Quickly check InDesign fonts, colors and links for common errors
* Use preflight presets for different projects
* Uncover hidden issues, such as image compression, embedded fonts and illegal link locations
Graphic preflight reports:
* Print graphic reports and save them as PDF
* Detailed paragraph styles report for typography professionals
Pricing and Availability:
InPreflight Pro can be purchased from Zevrix website for $99.95 USD (Studio version: $39.95), as well as from authorized resellers. Trial version is available for download. Update is free for licensed users of version 2, and $50 from earlier versions. InPreflight requires Mac OS X 10.5-10.12 and Adobe InDesign CS3-CC 2017.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2016 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Leading App Marketing Company Officially Offers App Development - October 18, 2017
- AirBeamTV launches iPhone/iPad Screen Mirroring to LG TVs - October 18, 2017
- The #3 productivity app in the App Store: Super ToDo’s - October 18, 2017