Miami, Florida – FanLyfe LLC today is proud to announce the release of FanLyfe 2.1, a maintenance update to its popular sports app developed for iOS and the official release of FanLyfe 1.0 for Android devices. With Fan Lyfe, sports fans are able to share their experience and emotions as a fan through live videos on game day. Users just have to choose his or her favorite teams and then record and share videos about their team anytime with fellow fans, right to the chosen team’s fan feed via Fan Lyfe’s custom camcorder.
FanLyfe will enable sports fans to connect on game day through video feed of their favorite sports team vs Opponent. Version 2.1 on iOS includes a new live scoreboard, custom cam, sports talk section, gaming category, explore screen, and bug fixes and optimization.
* Sports Talk – Talk sports all day every day with other sports enthusiasts
* Explore – Check scores, search friends, or search team name for trending fan videos
*Home – Shows list of all videos uploaded by sports fans
“Sports fans never had a dedicated platform to express their true emotions for their favorite teams during pregame or in-game outings. As ardent sports fans ourselves we have always wished for something that can assure a realistic and livelier sense of comradery with same team supporters and same athletes- thus Fan Lyfe was born,” stated Fan Lyfe CEO and co-founder Willie Nelson while speaking on the inception of the futuristic app.
iOS Device Requirements:
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.1 or later
* 33.8 MB
Android Device Requirements:
* Requires Android 4.3 and up
Pricing and Availability:
FanLyfe 2.1 (and 1.0) is a free app and is available worldwide through the App Store and Google Play in the Sports Category.
Located in Miami, Florida, FanLyfe LLC was founded in 2015. The company specializes in development for the mobile platform. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 FanLyfe LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- MacX Full Flagship Family Embraces iPhone X/8, Galaxy S8/Note 8, Mate 10 - October 20, 2017
- Black Operations 2 – Action-packed Strategy game comes to multi touch - October 20, 2017
- Mobo Greenhouse Garden – Engaging Farm Game for Preschoolers - October 20, 2017