Casselberry, Florida – Econ Technologies today releases ChronoSync 4.7.1 with improved cloud performance. ChronoSync is the complete sync, backup, and bootable backup app for the Mac. ChronoSync can backup and sync to anything you can connect to a Mac: external drives, thumb drives, NAS drives, remote Macs, PC’s and cloud services. This update specifically improves direct cloud connections for Amazon S3 and Google Cloud Storage.
ChronoSync 4.7.1 Enhancements:
* Significantly improved performance when syncing with Google Cloud Connections. Depending upon sync contents, up to a 20% improvement can be realized.
* Significantly Improved performance when syncing with Amazon S3 Cloud Connections. Depending upon sync contents, up to a 20% improvement can be realized.
* Improved tracking of DMG volume location to better handle mounting and unmounting DMGs as well as the volumes they reside on.
* Tweaked bandwidth limit calculations to more accurately match desired limits set in Connection Profiles.
Additionally, ChronoSync 4.7.1 includes several fixes. Check out the release notes online for a complete list of all the features and fixes.
Pricing and Availability:
Download and try out the full working demo or purchase ChronoSync for $49.99 (USD). ChronoSync is designed to work on macOS 10.8 and higher. As always, this is a free update for all existing users. Check out our Press Page for artwork and more information about ChronoSync, ChronoAgent, and ChronoMonitor.
Econ Technologies, Inc has been creating Apple(R) software for over 20 years including ChronoSync(TM) and ChronoAgent(TM) for macOS(R). All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Econ Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- DARK SOULS: REMASTERED NETWORK TEST FOR NINTENDO SWITCH WILL BEGIN SEPTEMBER 21ST - September 19, 2018
- Shortest TRIP TO EARTH STEAM EARLY ACCESS OCTOBER 9 - September 19, 2018
- SparkyLinux 5.5 “Nibiru” available - September 19, 2018