Bartonville, Texas – Welcome to the Factory! WE3 Workshop is proud to announce the release of Letter Head 1.1, an update to their challenging word game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Letter Head was specifically designed to test your word building skills. Race against the clock to assemble the most and longest words before your shift ends. Plan your strategy and complete word based goals for maximum scores using Letter Head’s category-based scoring system:
* Find the most words starting with the same letter
* Create a “small straight” of 3, 4, 5 and 6 letter words
* Create words with 8 letters for big points
* And more
Play solo games to improve your high score or play the daily game to try and top other players for a spot on the leaderboard. Play against friends or random opponents and go head-to-head in turn-based play.
Letter Head Features:
* Solo Play or compete in the Daily Game
* Head-to-Head challenges with friends or random opponents
* Unique booster system that adds game play for sabotage and defense
* Earn achievements and collect badges
* Use scoring categories to your strategic advantage
* Cross-platform games saved in the cloud
Letter Head introduces a new feature to the turn-based word game genre with Boosters! Don’t like the letters for your turn? Use a Do-Over and get a new set. Send a sabotage to your opponent and steal time off their clock or even steal a random letter directly from their game board. Being boosted by your opponent? Use your shield to defend against the attack.
Pricing and Availability:
Letter Head 1.1 is available on iTunes for free (in-app purchases are optional). Letter Head is designed for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and requires iOS v.6.0, or newer.
WE3 Workshop is a Texas-based Indie team founded in 2016 by Steve and Ellen Leuschner. The third member of WE3 Workshop is their daughter, who provides enthusiasm for all things. Releasing an app has been a bucket-list item for this long-time gaming couple. For Letter Head, they partnered with Peter Simard of Half D Games. Ellen supplied the concept and design, Steve controlled operations, and Peter provided his programming expertise. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 / WE3 Workshop. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- YouLudi 1.0.2 released for iOS – Cultural Event Sharing App - February 16, 2018
- Introducing Math Mathews Fractions for iOS – Innovative Adventure Game - February 16, 2018
- Default Folder X 5.2.2 improves speed, adds features and fixes bugs - February 16, 2018