London, United Kingdom – Londoners know that in the United Kingdom, quality housing is often pricey enough without having to pay expensive fees to find a home through a broker site. Now, the Home On App offers a better solution to help seekers buy or let the home they need, and connect directly with property owners who are looking for the perfect place for their listings – and the perfect match.
It’s simple: Just list the properties you have available, and interested parties can contact you directly via text message or phone call. Home On App cuts out the middleman, and streamlines the housing search process without the time, expense or inconvenience. The app also lists providers of housing-related services and their profiles, so information about services connected to your search is at your fingertips.
“There’s no reason to go through a cumbersome and expensive process on an agent or broker website,” said Yu Qin, Director for the Home On App. “The mobile app delivers listings with detailed information and images, with easy-to-use filters to help sort by geographic location or the features you most want.”
Home On App will help to recommend services as well as properties, with a comprehensive and easy-to-navigate directory of electricians, moves and other housing-related businesses. With a simple tap, a Home On App user can compare services and experience, pay rates per hour and all contact information. For complete details, see the Home On App in iTunes, where it is available in English, or at the GooglePlay store. The basic app is easy to install and free.
* Comprehensive lists of properties to fit your preferences, timeline and budget
* Easy to use filters for finding the perfect home and comparing your options
* Connect directly with landlords or sellers by text and phone, without the agent expense
* Explore quality service providers for cleaning, carpentry and related housing needs
iOS Device Requirements:
* Phone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
* 37.9 MB
Android Device Requirements:
* Requires Android 3.0 and up
Pricing and Availability:
Home On App 1.5 is currently available for Free and available on the App Store and Google Play in the Business category.
Goldlit Direction focuses on property development, real estate investment and IT platform for property related business. The projects have been spread in the UK from conversion, renovation, the new builds and IT platform etc. The successful business relies on people working together, the talented members form a great team. The company will continue growing as a specialist in real estate investment area. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Goldlit Direction Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- LinkOptimizer for Adobe InDesign Now Supports Creative Cloud 2018 - October 23, 2017
- MacX Full Flagship Family Embraces iPhone X/8, Galaxy S8/Note 8, Mate 10 - October 20, 2017
- Black Operations 2 – Action-packed Strategy game comes to multi touch - October 20, 2017