Las Vegas, Nevada – It’s a common dilemma faced by everyone from executives and professionals, to students and soccer moms, and the list goes on: the frustration of being unable to access documents, photos, videos and other files because they’re stored on another device or computer. Well finally – and some might say mercifully as well – this problem no longer exists thanks to the innovative and recently updated app StoAmigo 2.1.0.
Compatible with multiple operating systems (iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows), StoAmigo enables users to quickly, easily and simply share, transfer and stream any file or folder between their computers and devices – but without tediously connecting cables, uploading to the insecure public cloud, or incurring storage limits and fees. Here’s a rundown of the key functions:
* Share: users can set individual download permissions and expiration dates – or go a step further and apply patented 2-Factor Authentication – to securely share any files or folder by sending a web link via email or social media post. What’s more, StoAmigo features a file mirror that allows authorized individuals (whether they’re using the app or not) to retrieve shared files and folders even if the source device is offline.
* Stream: users simply select the file they wish to stream via the app or web portal – such as music, photos, videos, movies and so on – and enjoy it on-demand. No uploading to a remote server is required, and users can also stream music directly to any Bluetooth-enabled device, or stream programming to their TV (currently StoAmigo supports Apple AirPlay and DLNA).
* Transfer: instead of waiting – and waiting – for files to upload to the cloud, users can rapidly transfer files and folders directly between their devices via drag-and-drop, or by including a link in an email or social media post (essentially the same approach that is used to share content as described earlier). There are no size restrictions, which is very welcome news for users who are frustrated with their email server’s limited capacity, or who don’t want to pay for a cloud storage subscription.
“Billions of people around the world rely on their devices and computers to stay productive and up-to-date, or just to access their favorite music, videos and so on. But accessing content from within this the multi-device ecosystem is often an exercise in frustration – and in futility as well,” commented Ben Ow, StoAmigo’s President and Chief Technology Officer. “That’s where StoAmigo is a total game-changer. It safely, securely and simply puts all files and folders at each user’s fingertips – no matter where they are, or what device they happen to have with them at the time. We’ve also designed the StoAmigo user experience to be consistent and seamless across all screens and platforms. Users can quickly stream, transfer, and share files with anyone – even if they aren’t a StoAmigo user.”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 53.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
StoAmigo 2.1.0 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Productivity category, and for Android devices from Google Play. Clients for MacOS and Windows, along with additional app information and screenshots, are available from the StoAmigo website.
DV Connect is a small company with big ambitions. We’re a tech startup headquartered in Las Vegas with a team working in the U.S. and across Europe and Asia to develop tools that make living in the digital world easier for everyone. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 DV Connect LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Artstudio Pro 1.0 for iOS – New Painting App – Available Now At 40% Off - December 13, 2017
- CloudMounter v3.0 – Freemium Cloud Manager with Data Encryption - December 13, 2017
- Announcing Scriptogram – A New Cursive Writing App for iPad - December 13, 2017