New York, New York – KeepSolid, a security and productivity software developer, today is proud to announce the long sought-after launch of Roadmap Planner 2.1 on iOS. The app features synchronization, collaboration, and an option to export roadmaps as PDF’s or images now. This means you can sync your documents between devices and work together with your colleagues on one strategy.
Roadmap Planner is a business productivity app for managers and entrepreneurs that will help users to build marketing, business development and product vision roadmap, and show off it to the team and stakeholders. It will take you where you want to be in one, five, or 10 years. This app will help you to put together a strategy for your success. Create a simple picture of the vision and development of your business and present it to your team quickly, easily and in a visually appealing form.
* Visual timelines based on Gantt Chart – use the most recognized method of building projects plans
* Dependencies – build dependencies between different tasks of different projects
* Predefined templates – use templates for key business processes and develop your roadmap quicker and easier
* Presentation mode – present your ideas and plans in a simple, visually-appealing way
* No WiFi or Internet connection required – get access to your roadmap on a plane, train, in a taxi or at the conference with poor connection
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 26.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Roadmap Planner 2.1 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Productivity category. This business productivity app is available free for everyone to download. Customers can continue to use the app for absolutely free after the trial period too. In-app purchases will unlock more features for their convenience.
KeepSolid is an international product development company headquartered in New York, USA. We offer a wide range of solutions and services – from improved productivity to data protection and internet security – for both individual and corporate clients. The top-notch quality and reliability of our products is our competitive advantage. We continually work to improve and adapt our offerings in order to provide the best user experience possible. Our key services and solutions are VPN Unlimited, Roadmap Planner, Private Browser, and To Do Checklist. Copyright (C) 2016 KeepSolid Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- MacX Full Flagship Family Embraces iPhone X/8, Galaxy S8/Note 8, Mate 10 - October 20, 2017
- Black Operations 2 – Action-packed Strategy game comes to multi touch - October 20, 2017
- Mobo Greenhouse Garden – Engaging Farm Game for Preschoolers - October 20, 2017