Champaign-Urbana, Illinois – Fidelity Media today released MegaSeg 6, a major upgrade to their Mac-based radio automation and DJ mixing system. The upgrade includes support for Apple’s new macOS Sierra with a beautifully redesigned interface featuring razor-sharp Retina Display graphics.
Among the 30 new features are a resizable current song player, smart volume sensing for automatic segues, a new playlist browser with improved sort, search, and display modes, full track waveforms with draggable loop in/out points, and stylish album art progress rings to easily keep an eye on remaining time. Radio stations, VJs, and users of other pro features will benefit from second-accurate events with a priority option for collisions, video overlays to display track info with your custom logo, the ability to view and export logs in various formats and date ranges, and easily restrict songs to specific dayparts. The release includes 50 improvements throughout.
“We’re very excited to have MegaSeg 6 now available; refined and remixed in every way right down to the core codebase, built on Apple’s latest Cocoa frameworks.”, said Jason Cox, president and co-founder of Fidelity Media. “This gives us a solid foundation to build many innovative features planned for the MegaSeg 6 series.”
Version 6 Highlights:
* Redesigned interface with Retina-compatible graphics
* Resizable current song text and player view
* Smart volume sensing for auto-trimmed segues
* Sortable Playlist Browser with all track info and display modes
* Full track waveforms and loops with draggable in/out points
* Stylish album art progress rings keep you alert on remaining time
* Second-accurate Events with priority option for collisions
* Ambient Video Overlay displays track info with your own logo
* Integrated list searches with options to target specific fields
* View Logs using date ranges and export in custom formats
* Restrict a track’s playback to specific dayparts
* Insert URL events support podcast feeds to play newest episodes
* See the complete release notes at its official website
Pro and DJ Edition Features:
MegaSeg is available in two editions. The DJ edition focuses on core live mixing features with visual beat syncing via multitouch gestures, multiple outputs for headphone preview, MIDI control, automatic volume, advanced categorization, track logging, and integrated iTunes playlists. MegaSeg Pro adds video playback with ambient visuals, hot keys for triggering sound effects, automated music scheduling, advertisement messaging events, rules for applying artist separations, request lists with reminder notes, and more advanced features for professional DJs and VJs, radio stations, and hospitality businesses such as restaurants and retail.
Pricing and Availability:
MegaSeg 6 DJ and Pro editions can be purchased today at its official website for $99 and $199 (USD) respectively. Older versions of MegaSeg DJ and Pro editions can be upgraded for $29 and $69 (USD) respectively. MegaSeg is compatible with any Mac running OS X 10.6 and higher, including the latest macOS Sierra.
Located in Champaign-Urbana Illinois, Fidelity Media was founded in 1998 with a vision to simplify music mixing and library management for performance and recreational industries. Its flagship product, MegaSeg, spearheaded the digital music revolution, based on over 18 years of research and development which cultivated a rock solid and user-friendly interface that has become the premiere Mac-based DJ and broadcast automation system used in over 105 countries. Copyright (c) 1998-2016 Fidelity Media, Inc. MegaSeg and Fidelity Media are trademarks of Fidelity Media, Inc. Apple, Mac, Mac App Store, and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Additional company and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the individual companies and are respectfully acknowledged.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Director of God of War, Cory Barlog comes to Brazil to participate in the 11th edition of Brasil Game Show - September 23, 2018
- Zeus’ Battlegrounds (Battle Royale) Closed Beta Announced for September 22-24th - September 23, 2018
- New Bewitching Content Available for Icons: Combat Arena - September 23, 2018