New York, New York – OA+, a small independent studio, today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Ouroboros 1.1.0, a major update to its casual puzzle game developed for iOS and Android devices. Ouroboros is named after the mythical snake symbol of eternal renewal. This ancient creature inspired our fun, addictive puzzle game that will constantly challenge players to think differently and create anew from destruction.
The gameplay is straightforward:
* Place tiles on the board
* Create and complete loops
* Gain points and progress as far as you can
As the player progresses further, limited space, randomly-placed tiles, and various obstacles will present new challenges to solve. Version 1.1.0 offers very minor bug fixes. This new version also introduces 4 new themes available to unlock, and players can now choose a starting level when restarting a new game.
Noteworthy features in Ouroboros:
* Free to play
* Easy to learn: Place tiles / Create loops / Gain points to progress
* Endless puzzles to solve
* Create the biggest loops
* Relax and play at your own pace
* Beautiful themes to unlock
* Invite your friends to play and challenge them to beat your score
“This is our first game,” explained Olivier Lee, founder of New York based OA+ LLC. “We wanted to start by creating a simple game that could be played both by gamers and non-gamers alike. People can relax and play without the constant pressure of time.”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 89.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ouroboros 1.1.0 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. For more information, please contact Olivier Lee.
Founded by Olivier Lee and Apple in 2016, OA+ is a small independent game studio based in New York City. We believe that people are truly the foundation of each creation, and our goal is to make games that reflect the creativity and personality of their creators. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 OA+ LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- AudioFile for iOS 1.0 – Find Your Voice Memos - January 17, 2018
- Follywood Presents #Pandamonium, Where Ridiculous Happens - January 17, 2018
- Typinator 7.4 With Improved Quick Search and 30+ Further Enhancements - January 16, 2018