Kolkata, India – Inspiring-Life Technologies today is excited to announce the release of Accountee 1.0, a simple Finance tool for Mac to monitor personal finance. This app lets you keep a close eye on all your bank accounts, personal funds and transactions in one place. Accountee lets you register various kinds of transfers that you make as payments (EXPENSES) or transfers that you receive from others (EARNINGS), in an easy-to-use interface. Accountee is currently available in the Mac App Store under the category of Finance.
Accountee will help you in visualize your Bank transactions in an easy layout. It focuses on helping you to get a complete picture of your finances, so that you can see and understand your finance for your self. Accountee is the most efficient way to enter your financial data and have an overview of your personal finance. All the data are stored locally on your Mac.
* Add Banks: You can add as many Banks as you can. It also can be personal funds where you save money for other expenses. After adding a Bank, you will have to add an opening balance, so that you can get start with Accountee.
* Add Payee or Payer Names: Add and save names of people that you frequently pay to or receive payments from. It will help you filter your transactions of a Payee or a Payer over a certain period of time.
* Cheque Transfer: Accountee is at its best when used for cheque management. You can register Bank transfers which are made with cheques. It gives you fields to enter cheque number and other important details for future reference. You can also mark the status of a cheque (Cleared / Bounced / Cancel) easily. The status of a check instantly reflects on your concerned account when you change it.
* Powerful Search: You can search for a specific transaction from long list by using the Search Bar at the bottom of the App interface. This comes very handy for users who want to get their hands on a specific state.
* Earning & Expense Graph: Accountee will give a comprehensive overview of your earning and expenses on a simple graph.
* Backup & Restore Data: Never lose your data by taking timely backup. All the backup files will be stored on your local hard drive. You can also restore it any time. Accountee offers both automatic and manual backup of your data.
* Share & iCloud Sync: Share you data vial email. Or you can print a hard copy by exporting reports as PDFs. Sync with iCloud between iOS and macOS.
* Security: Secure your data by configuring a password for Accountee. The password will be automatically stored on your Keychain, which will later be accessible from all your Macs.
* OS X 10.10 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 7.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Accountee 1.0 is available exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Category of Finance. It is priced at only $9.99 USD with 67% discount on its original price. (or equivalent amount in other currencies). The iOS version of Accountee will be available very soon. For more information please contact Inspiring-Life Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Inspiring-Life Technologies Pvt. Ltd is an app development studio, specialized in creating quality iOS and Mac apps for the users to make life easier. We are a bunch of passionate developer that thrives for excellence. We always try to shape our inventory of ideas through our apps. We develop apps that simplify as well as inspire your life. Our dedicated team is really committed in making quality apps. We ensure we achieve our goals in the highly competitive app space. We have several apps in the app store with good ratings and got featured in a number of top charts. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Inspiring-Life Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- MacX DVD Ripper Mac Free Edition – Updated for New DVD Movies - August 19, 2017
- B-Eng releases File Manager Pro 1.4 – Dual Panel File Manager for OS X - August 18, 2017
- Solus 3 Released Budgie, GNOME and MATE - August 17, 2017