Los Altos, California – Swappy Inc., a mobile development company, today is proud to announce the release of Wrappy 1.5.1, an iMessage app that lets you send gift wrapped messages. Don’t just send a text, send a Wrappy instead! Wrappy is perfect for birthdays, special occasions, just saying hi, telling someone special you are thinking about them, or even trolling your friends. There’s a fun feeling of suspense when you get a Wrappy and wonder what is inside, and the animations make it delightful.
Wrappy fills a gap between impersonal and boring text messages/email and more cumbersome digital greeting card apps and web sites. Sending a Wrappy is much more personal than sending a simple text message or email, and a lot more fun. It’s more like sending a card than a message, and because it works inside iMessage, there is no need to switch to a new app to send a Wrappy, making it much faster and easier than dedicated apps. Instead of sending boring text messages, add fun and surprise using Wrappy!
Sending a Wrappy is easy and fun!
1. Pick a box image from a collection of 30+ images
2. Add one of your photos, an animated GIF from Giphy’s gigantic library, or pick an image from the Wrappy library
3. Add an optional message
You can even lock your Wrappy with a password to keep it secret!
* 30+ box images to choose from
* Include a photo from your photo library
* Choose an image from Giphy’s trending animated GIFs
* Choose an image by searching Giphy’s gigantic library of animated GIFs
* 60 images for birthdays, anniversary, romance, fun, and more
* Add a passcode to your Wrappy so that only the people you want to see it are able to
* Preview your Wrappy before sending
* A variety of animations and particle effects when opening a Wrappy
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 10.0 or later
* 34.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Wrappy 1.5.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Swappy Inc. is a mobile development company and incubator staffed with experienced Silicon Valley veterans from companies such as Apple, WebTV, Microsoft, and PayPal. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Swappy Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Simply Trivial released for iOS – General-Knowledge Trivia Game - February 20, 2018
- Gro CRM – The Popular Mac CRM Platform now includes Stripe Integration - February 20, 2018
- WebSonar Libraries – A better Way to Organize, Access and Share - February 20, 2018