Vancouver, Canada – This Halloween join the Pumpkin Hunt on PaigeeWorld. The Hunt is on! There are over 45 pumpkins hidden on PaigeeWorld. The pumpkins have been created by PaigeeWorld community members from around the world. Find pumpkins hidden throughout the store by solving riddles, puzzles and codes. All pumpkins have a riddle path to find them as well as a codex path. You will need to solve both riddles and codes to find them all!
Members will be awarded 50 bonus PaigeePoints when they unlock the first pumpkin by using points. Members will be awarded 125 points after finding 25 pumpkins. If a community member finds all of the pumpkins in the hunt, they will earn 500 points, earn a special badge on PaigeeWorld, and qualify to win a participation prize.
The Pumpkin Hunt starts on October 31st at 12am around the world and finishes at midnight. Members will have all day to find the Pumpkins wherever they are located around the world. Pick your route! After you find a Pumpkin you will be provided 2 possible routes to find the next one. Both routes lead to different pumpkins. Solve the riddles and/or codes to find as many pumpkins as possible. You will be rewarded along the way.
The following participation prizes are available for this contest:
* Alpaca Plushies
* Jiji Hat, Sheep Backpack or King Girl Kitty Watch
* Milk Pencil Case, Milk Eraser
* Macaron Pencil, Halloween Syringe Pencil, Fruit Erasers
* Alpaca Sticker Pack, Alpaca Memo and Sticky Notes
* Sheep Sticky Memos, PaigeeWorld Sticker Pack
* Sakura Gelly Roll
* Marvy Uchida Sample Pack
* Marvy Uchida 30% Off Coupon (USA Only)
* Clip Studio Paint Debut License
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.1 or later
* 65.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PaigeeWorld 3.3 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Social Networking category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play as well as on the web. Full contest and event details are available on PaigeeWorld online.
PaigeeDraw Inc. is an independent software development company formed by Paige Rohrick. Paige started PaigeeWorld in 2012 and since then has helped over half a million artists find a home for their art, improve their skills through tutorials and make friends from around the world. Copyright (C) 2016 PaigeeDraw Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- iOS Art App iOrnament showcased in Apple Retail Stores and on WWDC 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Mixoo – The ultimate Photo Editing App gets a Major Update - June 23, 2017
- Moneyspire Announces Support for Over 9,000 Financial Institutions - June 23, 2017