Berlin, Germany – Feingeist Software GmbH today is pleased to announce that MailButler, the personal assistant for Apple Mail so popular among Apple enthusiaths for its remarkable array of email management tools, introduces new feature Tasks in version 6545. It allows the users to turn their emails in Apple Mail into items on the to-do list.
Quite often emails go far beyond of being just correspondence. Instead, they require investigation, interaction, discussion, and multiple follow-up’s. To make the management of such to-do-type emails easier, they need to be treated like normal tasks. MailButler new feature Tasks is a tool to do just that. Using it, users can turn their emails in Apple Mail right into to-do’s.
Tasks feature allows to set up a due date for the to-do item and get reminded automatically. Further, a little note can be added to the to-do items. Finally, users can mark such items as done when they are finished, and get them off their to-do list. The feature ensures that tasks are never forgotten again because some emails have been lost in the Inbox.
Besides this addition, MailButler already allows to link Apple Mail accounts with Wunderlist, Asana, OneNote, Todoist, Dropbox, and Evernote, as well as schedule, track, and snooze emails, create beautiful signatures, and more.
MailButler features include:
* Snooze – Allows users to temporarily make an email disappear from their inbox
* Follow-Up – Get a follow-up reminder when there isn’t a response to a selected email
* Scheduling – Schedule emails to be sent at a particular date and time
* Cloud Upload – Send attachments of any size, attachment sizes are not restrained by mail provider limits
* Unsubscribe – Unsubscribe from unwished newsletters with just one click
* Signatures – Create beautiful email signatures by selecting from MailButler’s various templates
* Undo Send – MailButler keeps an email in the outbox for a user specified safety period of time before sending
* Attachment Reminder – Intelligently reminds you about possibly omitted email attachments
* Notes – MailButler allows users to easily convert emails from Apple’s Mail application into convenient notes
* Emoji, and more
The developers at Feingeist Software promise that more new features are planned and will be added to MailButler in future.
Based in Berlin, Germany, Feingeist develops useful software for Mac OS X. The company was founded with the vision to make the life of Mac users easier, and help them complete their daily tasks in the most convenient and elegant way. The developers perceive security, privacy and productivity as the most important modern problems with their main products particularly target these problems. Their software includes an Apple Mail assistant MailButler, and a VPN client Shimo. They have one target: to simplify life and optimize one’s daily productivity. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Feingeist Software GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Conde Nast Independent Magazines makes its way to Magzter - August 23, 2017
- Sakura@QR Makes Reading QR Codes and Barcodes Fast and Easy - August 22, 2017
- TruScribe Launch Revolutionary Whiteboard Animation Software Squigl - August 22, 2017