WaterFord, Connecticut – I2E Consulting today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Project Planning Pro 2.0, an important update to their project and task management app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Using Project Planning Pro, users can easily create a project plan, update and edit tasks, manage projects and more, both in the office and on the road. The app is now available to iPhone users, who can now use their handsets to create and manage projects and tasks anywhere they might be.
Project Planning Pro is an easy-to-use tool that allows anyone to plan and manage any size or type of project, directly from their iPhone or iPad. The award-nominated tool offers the ability to create a task list or WBS (Work Breakdown Structure), indent and outdent tasks, enter task durations, assign dependencies and resources, allowing users to quickly create their project plan.
iPhone users can now access the same project and task management power that iPad, Android, Mac, and Windows users have long taken advantage of. With the introduction of iPhone compatibility, Project Planning Pro is now available on all popular platforms, offering complete flexibility and access, no matter what device a user may own.
“iPad users have long enjoyed the ability to create and manage projects and tasks, using Project Planning Pro on their tablet devices, while iPhone users have been forced to look elsewhere for a solution,” says Jay Vyas, Head of Digital Marketing for I2E Consulting. “Now, owners of Apple’s popular handset can take advantage of the same features that iPad users have had access to for years!”
* Create or Import Project Plans/Schedule
* Task links types include: finish-to-start, start-to-start, finish-to-finish and start-to-finish
* Interactive Gantt: Tap or pinch the Gantt bar to change dates and durations
* Gantt view, Calendar view and Critical path view to analyze and review your plans
* Build team and assign resources
* Reorder Tasks
* Bird’s-eye view of Gantt for easy navigation
* Slider bar to increase viewing area for Gantt or Table view
* Filter tasks by task name, duration, %complete, start date, finish date and resource
* Export plans to Microsoft Project (XML File)
* Cost Calculation – Resource, Task and Project
* Backup and Restore plans
* Create plan templates and export to Dropbox, BOX or Email
* Import and view project risk from Risk Register+ (.prr)
* Import plans via email, Dropbox, BOX or iCloud
* Share plans as PDF, CSV or XML file
Project Planning Pro offers the ability to easily share projects with customers and coworkers as a PDF, CSV, or XML file, offering compatibility with almost any project management application for the desktop and other devices. I2E Consulting also offers Mac, Windows, and Android versions of the app, making it even easier to share projects with others across various devices.
What’s New in Version 2.0:
* Universal App – Works great on an iPhone or iPad
* iOS 10 Enhanced – Send tasks via iMessage & Widget for Project Planning Pro
* Dropbox Sync compatibility
* Improved User Interface
* Multiple copy, paste & delete capabilities
* Ability to re-order tasks
* Performance enhancements and bug fixes
The app has been nominated for the BestApp Ever Awards 2014 “Best Business App” Award for three years in a row, winning second place each year. it has also been nominated for the Appsters Award 2014, Tabby Award 2014, and BestApp Ever Awards in 2012 and 2013.
Project Planning Pro offers a simple, yet complete, tool to manage any kind of project. It’s the perfect app for managing projects, both in and out of the office. It’s the ideal app for managers and planners on the go who are looking for an easy-to-use project management tool for their iPhone or iPad.
“Creating and managing projects and their accompanying tasks on the go have always been unnecessarily complicated, and in many cases, users couldn’t share the project information with their co-workers back in the office,” continues Jay. “Project Planning Pro resolves those issues with its ease of use and excellent exporting abilities. And now, with the release of version 2.0, iPhone users can now create and track projects with the same ease of use as our iPad users have always enjoyed!”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 31.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Project Planning Pro 2.0 is free and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. A convenient $19.99 in-app purchase offers the ability to create unlimited projects, enables the ability to import Microsoft Project plans, export projects as XML, CSV, and PDF files, and removes all ads. The app is also available for the Mac, Windows, and Android platforms. Review copies are available upon request.
I2E Consulting is a Microsoft Certified partner who specializes in Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) with Microsoft Project and Project Server. They help organizations make their Microsoft PPM deployment successful. Their services include full PPM implementation and support. They also provide pre-configured solutions, report packs and customized apps. The company has delivered multiple Enterprise Project Management solutions to customers worldwide. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2016 I2E Consulting. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- AudioFile for iOS 1.0 – Find Your Voice Memos - January 17, 2018
- Follywood Presents #Pandamonium, Where Ridiculous Happens - January 17, 2018
- Typinator 7.4 With Improved Quick Search and 30+ Further Enhancements - January 16, 2018