Brisbane, Australia – Accesources Pty Ltd today is pleased to announce the release of BoomBar 2.0, their store reward and loyalty cards app developed for iOS devices and Apple Watch. Now you can share your saved cards with family or friends via iMessage. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly.
BoomBar is a forward thinking application whose aim is to record barcodes/QR Codes from various cards used in people’s daily life and save them into different categories. Users can then use their cards by presenting the barcode /QR Codes from their iPhone, iPod touch, Apple Watch or iMessage.
With the user permission, BoomBar can backup all the saved barcodes /QR Codes to user’s personal iCloud Drive, which means BoomBar’s creators and a third party do not have access to any data uploaded by the user, which ensures information is 100% private and secure.
With the release of Apple Watch and the spread of iPhone and iPod touch, who still wants to carry a heavy wallet everywhere? BoomBar adopts advanced technology and concept, provides a user-friendly interface, easy to learn and use. With BoomBar, your smart lifestyle is only a few click away!
* No Ads
* Share your saved cards with family or friends via iMessage
* Backup your barcodes to your iCloud Drive
* No third-party backup of your barcode / QR Codes data
* No tracking of your usage of products and barcodes/QR Codes
* Supports iPhone, iPod touch and Apple Watch
* English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch
* Optimized for iPhone 5se, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 32.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BoomBar 2.0 is 0.99 (USD) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Shopping category.
Accesources Pty Ltd is a culture mixed international business solution company with head office based in Brisbane, Australia. Our company name “Accesources” is a combination of two words, “access” and “sources,” emphasises our mission which is help our customers access the most valuable resources effectively in order to generate growth on their business profit and achieve their goals. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Accesources Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Scientific Study Demonstrates App Series Greatly Improves Literacy - December 11, 2017
- CrazyBot – Best PokeBot for Pokemon Go Now Free - December 11, 2017
- Package Central for Adobe InDesign Improves Preflight, Queue Management - December 11, 2017