Montreal, Canada – inookta studio inc. today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of TaoMix Halloween 1.0, its new spooky ambient sound app developed exclusively for iPhone and iPad devices. TaoMix Halloween makes it easy for anyone to add a spooky ambience to their home or party for the next Halloween. The app offers a collection of high-quality sounds that users can choose to include in their ambience: zombies, ghosts, a haunted house, an abandoned hospital, crows, bats, thunder and many more.
TaoMix Halloween will evolve over time by continuously adding and removing these sounds, changing the mix and generating random spine-chilling audio and visual events, depending on the selected level of scariness. While intuitive and easy-to-use, the TaoMix Halloween app offers great possibilities by letting users record and modify their own sounds to extend the included library. The app is based on the same pseudo random ambience generation algorithm developed by the company and used in the iOS relaxing ambient app TaoMix 2.
Main features of the app:
* Easy to use, minimalist and intuitive
* Select high quality sounds to be included in your mix, and watch it evolve over time
* Control the level of scariness of your ambience
* Record your own sounds and apply filters
* Mix with other audio apps
* Let yourself be surprised with spine-chilling random events
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 85.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TaoMix Halloween 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. For more information, please contact Sebastien Mourey.
inookta is an indie studio based in Montreal, Canada, whose mission is to develop intuitive digital tools for sound creation and exploration. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 inookta studio inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Peter Arnell has excepted to be a judge on Archisketch Drawing Contest - February 23, 2018
- FxFactory Releases Rips Plugins for Final Cut Pro X - February 23, 2018
- Prizmo Go 2.0 hits the App Store – Instant Text OCR for iPhone and iPad - February 22, 2018