Devon, United Kingdom – Independent app developer, Rory Buckley is pleased to announce the release of Noise Machine 1.0, his new white and colored noise generator developed for iOS devices. Noise machine uses colored noise to help aid a variety of everyday issues, including insomnia, stress, tinnitus, tension headaches and migraines. The app has been built with a variety of different noise colors (white, pink, brown, blue, violet & grey) and an optional sleep timer function that will stop any playing noise at the users selected time. White and other noise colors have long been known as a popular alternative therapy. Benefits can include:
* An increase of your concentration levels, boosting productivity
* The ability to relax deeper, and get to sleep, quickly and easily
* Naturally soothe your headaches and migraines
* Ease the piercing sounds perceived by tinnitus sufferers
* Help calm babies & children (& promote sleep)
* Mask any unwanted background sounds
Noise machine has been built to simplify the process of color selection, with a simple swipe system that allows the user to carefully choose the correct noise frequency that is best suited to there needs. There is also a sleep timer option that will help those using the app for sleep and relaxation by simply stopping all noise at the users selected time.
“I feels strongly and positively that Noise Machine will play a very positive role in helping many with their issues,” explained Rory Buckley, indie developer. “I believe that the app’s simplicity will win over many who are just looking for a simple no-nonsense and great quality colored noise experience.”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 121 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Noise Machine 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category. For more information, please contact Rory Buckley.
Rory Buckley understands what it takes to make a great app and is driven by his passion to create quality, unique products. Copyright (C) 2016 Rory Buckley. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Conde Nast Independent Magazines makes its way to Magzter - August 23, 2017
- Sakura@QR Makes Reading QR Codes and Barcodes Fast and Easy - August 22, 2017
- TruScribe Launch Revolutionary Whiteboard Animation Software Squigl - August 22, 2017