Alliste, Italy – Wineflowers Group today is pleased to announce the release of eFloristApp 1.1, an important update of their convenient floral ordering and delivery app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch users. eFloristApp offers anyone an easy-to-use method of ordering beautiful floral arrangements for quick delivery anywhere in over 120 countries. In addition, the app also offers users the ability to create funny virtual gifts, which can be shared with friends and family via email, text messaging, or popular social networks.
Effortlessly send beautiful floral arrangements in just a few easy steps. Simply enter the delivery address, and select from any of the over sixty gorgeous floral arrangements. Then select the size of the arrangement, enter a message, and the recipient’s delivery information. Once the order is paid for, it’s on its way!
If a customer simply wants to make a loved one smile, eFloristApp allows them to quickly create a customized virtual gift, which can include a photo from the user’s photo album, or a new photo taken with the device’s camera. These can be integrated with the app’s built-in library of virtual gifts and graphics. This makes it simple to create a greeting, and share it via email, text messaging, or popular social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and LinkedIn.
“In today’s fast world, folks simply don’t have the time to sit down and place an order with a traditional florist. It’s time-consuming, and you can’t really see exactly what you’re ordering,” says Wineflowers Group CEO Vito Santoro. “With eFloristApp, anyone can take a few moments out of their busy day, and pick the perfect floral or virtual gift to let their loved one know they’re thinking of them.”
* The app’s simple design makes it easy to order arrangements
* Products are grouped by category, making it easy to select the perfect gift
* Fresh flowers, plants, and gifts can be delivered to over 120 countries
* Creating a custom virtual gift takes only a few minutes
* Virtual gifts can be shared via email, text message, or popular social networks
* Customer assistance is available 7 days a week
eFloristApp’s Flowers Catalog includes a number of cut flowers and living plants, in categories that make it easy to decide exactly what type of floral gift to send. Customers can select from Bouquets, Roses, Flower Arrangements, Green Plants, Flowering Plants, Funeral Arrangements, and Funny Gifts.
What’s New in Version 1.1:
* Mix photos from a Photo Library or camera, with virtual flowers and funny items like balloons or teddy bears
* Share virtual gifts with friends and family via email, SMS, and popular social networks
* Minor bug fixes
eFloristApp also offers contextual help built into the app, offering information about the current app screen, with just a tap of the handy question mark. In addition, customer assistance personnel are available to answer questions 7 days a week, via the convenient “Contact Us” function, which available with the tap of a finger from anywhere in the app.
“Ordering beautiful floral gifts doesn’t have to be a frustrating process,” continues Vito. “Our app makes it a matter of simply picking up your iOS device, loading our app, and in a matter of minutes having a beautiful floral gift on its way to a loved one, no matter where they live!”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 18.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
eFloristApp 1.1 is free and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Shopping category.
Wineflowers Group is an Italian company that specializes in online gift delivery in more than 120 countries worldwide. The company is the e-commerce portal leader in sending and delivering flowers, plants and floral arrangements for any type of occasion, directly to homes in Italy and around the world. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2016 Wineflowers Group. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Gro CRM – The Popular Mac CRM Platform now includes Stripe Integration - February 20, 2018
- WebSonar Libraries – A better Way to Organize, Access and Share - February 20, 2018
- Film Editor Dylan Tichenor ACE to Headline 17th Las Vegas SuperMeet - February 20, 2018