Indianapolis, Indiana – CoopToons today is proud to announce the initial release and immediate availability of Green – Budget Forecasting 1.0 for iOS. Green is a personal budgeting app that is simple to use, beautifully designed and shows you the three most important balances you need to know. With Green, users will know their lowest anticipated balance within the next year, today’s predicted balance after current pending transactions and the balance that should be sitting in their bank account right now.
When users know their bottom line they can manage their money more effectively and spend safer. With some help from Green, users can answer questions like, “How much more can I pay on that credit card to get out of debt earlier?” or “Where do I need to cut back to buy a new car?” Now they will know with Green – Budget Forecasting.
Users can enter day-to-day expenses on the stylish user-friendly interface, use built-in expense categories, quickly enter in an amount and be on their way. But users can also add notes, add new categories and recurring income/expenses. Recurring transactions can be setup up as Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Annual, Semi-Annual and Quarterly.
People don’t live in the past so their budget should be focused on the future and with Green it is.
* Track multiple accounts
* Setup recurring transactions
* Forecast your balance up to a year
* Quickly track spending as it happens
* See the three most important balances
* Reconcile your transactions with your bank
* Add your own income and expense categories
* Visualize your income, expenses and spending trends
* Protect your sensitive data with a password code and/or touch ID
* Never provide bank or bill info for your peace of mind and security
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* iOS Application
* 8.65 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Green – Budget Forecasting 1.0 is available at a price of $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category. Review copies are available on request.
CoopToons is an independent software company started by Gary Cooper and his kids that focus on iOS application development. Our mission is to create apps we want to use that solve problems or are just plain fun. We hope others will find value in our creations and will follow us along this journey. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 CoopToons. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- YouLudi 1.0.2 released for iOS – Cultural Event Sharing App - February 16, 2018
- Introducing Math Mathews Fractions for iOS – Innovative Adventure Game - February 16, 2018
- Default Folder X 5.2.2 improves speed, adds features and fixes bugs - February 16, 2018