San Francisco, California – MacAppware, a division of 128bit Technologies, announces its Free Fonts collection has been downloaded on the Mac App Store over 400,000 times. The popular Free Fonts collection is the only free commercial use font collection to receive regular updates of brand new fonts, bringing it from its original total of 45 fonts to over 500 fonts today. Font collectors who download off the Mac App Store can also get a bonus of 150 additional fonts simply by subscribing to receive future updates of new fonts from MacAppware.
Need to change the way your text looks in a presentation, print project or a graphic design project? Download a new collection of inspiring font designs. This collection now includes over 500 original fonts in OpenType font format, and can be used for any personal and business project. International character support is NOT standard for every font but is available for many of them.
These fonts are different from other font collections you may have purchased or downloaded from MacAppware/128bit Technologies (we never overlap or duplicate our fonts in any of our free or paid collections: Premium Fonts, 1000 OpenType Fonts, Halloween Fonts, Free Fonts – Christmas Collection) and are an excellent addition to any font collector’s library for use in graphic and logo design, web design, scrapbooks, presentations, invitations, promotional material, application development, advertisements, and more.
The new fonts were licensed from top font designers in the industry, who agreed to offer their fonts through MacAppware absolutely free, including a commercial use license for each font! This growing font collection promises even more font updates in the future, absolutely free.
* 500 total free fonts, with more added regularly
* All free fonts in OpenType font format
* Commercial use license
* Cross-platform compatible
* Install and use in all applications that support fonts
* Cursive, creative, classic, gothic, display, block, handwritten and other beautifully crafted styles
* Perfect for presentations, logos, business cards, websites, advertisements, brochures, holidays, weddings, and more
* Bonus: The Mac App Store version includes a custom font preview app to see how the fonts look when applied to text, before you save and install them
* OS X 10.6 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 16.8 MB
The Free Fonts version on the Mac App Store supports Mac OS X 10.6 (64bit) and later, and is now available for download on the Mac App Store. Once the fonts are saved to your Mac they can be used on any computer running Mac OS X 10.1 or later, or Windows XP and later. The Free Fonts version on the MacAppware website supports both Mac and Windows computers, and are delivered in a zipped folder of the fonts.
MacAppware is a division of 128bit Technologies and a dedicated Mac software developer currently offering graphic design, image editing and disk utility applications; unique commercial use font collections; and a carefully curated rotation of bundles and deals. Copyright (C) 2016 128bit Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Quick’Nap – A simple Power Nap Music Timer for your iPhone - February 21, 2018
- Simply Trivial released for iOS – General-Knowledge Trivia Game - February 20, 2018
- Gro CRM – The Popular Mac CRM Platform now includes Stripe Integration - February 20, 2018