Oberhausen, Germany – Indie game studio, Newtronium today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Francesco’s Fly Frenzy 1.0. In this fast and colorful mobile arcade game for iOS and Android the player controls the tongue of insatiable frog Francesco, aiming to devour as many flies as possible while simultaneously avoiding yucky wasps at all costs. Quick reflexes are key, since achieving high scores requires accurately timed taps and allows no slip-ups.
Francesco’s Fly Frenzy is a challenging but fun game that builds up over time by rewarding continuous playing. Catching stars raises Francesco’s level, unlocking permanent bonuses like score multipliers or increased amounts of flies. Caught coins can be spent on additions to Francesco’s ever-expanding collection of headgear and hairstyles. An extensive stats screen allows players to track their progress and all of their achievements. Everyplay integration enables players to record, edit and share gameplay videos of their most awesome rounds.
* Fluid fly eating gameplay featuring split second decision-making
* Beautiful fly-definition graphics and animations
* Choose from a wide array of unique hats to style up Francesco
* Level up to unlock a variety of boosting bonuses
* Beat your friends on the global leaderboard and earn over 25 achievements
* No forced ads! If you don’t want to you don’t have to watch a single ad
* Save your progress with cloud save
8 Share videos of your coolest moves via Everyplay (iOS only)
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* iOS Universal, optimized for all iOS mobile devices
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Android Universal, optimized for all Android mobile devices
* Requires Android 4.03 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Francesco’s Fly Frenzy 1.0 is free featuring optional ads and is available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. An Android version is available on Google Play. While not necessary to complete the game, in-app purchases are available for cosmetic customization only.
Located in Oberhausen, Germany, independant game development studio Newtronium was founded in 2013. Their focus is on developing mobile games, with Francesco’s Fly Frenzy being their second finished game after SkillShot (2015). All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2016 Newtronium GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Portland Cardiologist Launches New Heart Attack Prevention App - March 22, 2018
- SoundMeter X Succeeds the Original iPhone Sound Level Meter - March 22, 2018
- Output Factory for InDesign Is Now Available on the New Adobe Exchange - March 21, 2018