London, England – thortful Limited is pleased to announce the official launch of thortful 1.14, their feature filled free app allowing global access to a unique marketplace of creative talent, delivering to 190 countries. thortful provides iOS and Android users with a mobile card shop in their pocket. Designed by thortful’s in-house development team, this app is brimming with features that make card buying super easy and efficient.
The unique in-app technology allows the customer to take a picture of their own handwriting and have it printed on the card, sending personalised cards from anywhere, anytime. What really sets thortful apart from its rivals is the unique learning algorithm curating a unique selection of cards for each occasion and search. The free app has cards for all regular occasions including; birthday, anniversaries, Christmas, Valentines, marriage, engagement and thank you’s. thortful’s new app also has cards for other more unusual occasions such as sympathy cards.
Other great features include:
* Send cards in the future
* Over 1000 designers, most of whom are unique to thortful
* The ability to find cards quickly with unique search terms
* Reminder feature to never forget important dates again
* Recommend a friend feature, which also offers friends 50% off their first order
* Card creators can track their sales & card performance
* Consumers can curate cards they like in different collections and publish them
thortful’s community of creatives are at the heart of their offering, with creators paid a flat fee of 64USD/50p per card sold, more than anyone else in the market place. Creators don’t incur any printing or production costs as thortful do all that for them.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 93.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
thortful 1.14 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Shopping category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play.
Headquartered in London, England, thortful is a greeting card company delivering high quality beautiful cards to over 190 countries worldwide. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Thortful Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- DRmare M4V Converter for Mac now works perfectly with iTunes 12.7 - September 22, 2017
- ABBYY Adds AR, PDF Tools, Drag and Drop to Its Productivity Apps - September 22, 2017
- AnyTrans Offers iOS Users 3 Ways for Moving Data to iPhone 8/8 Plus - September 22, 2017