Melbourne, Australia – The Lim brothers are proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Deck of Cards 1.0, a multiplayer card game on the iOS and Android devices. The game has no set rules, and allows players to move cards around like a real deck of cards. Up to eight players can play on the same table simultaneously.
Users can play with one another by having one person create a room as the host, and the others joining that room. Options for that room include the ability to have jokers, points, coins and poker chips. The aim of this app is for friends to play with each other in a live setting, however, it is also possible to play this game being apart. Not only does this app remove the need to bring a deck of cards, it also has the added benefit of being able to play without the need for pen and paper (for scoring), and chips when playing poker. With other added functionality such as hand history and auto dealing, this app truly makes playing cards very easy and convenient.
* Use chips or coins in the game
* Allows for point scoring
* Compatible with most phones and tablets (combined play)
* Easy to pick up and play
* Up to 8 players can join a room
* Deck of 52 cards with option of using Jokers
* View history of each game
* Chat in the game with a history of chat
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 47.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Deck Of Cards – Multiplayer Playing Cards 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games (Card) category with in-app purchases to remove advertisements.
Independent developers Chun and Meng Lim, are two brothers based in Melbourne, Australia. Copyright (C) 2016 Chun and Meng Lim. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Conde Nast Independent Magazines makes its way to Magzter - August 23, 2017
- Sakura@QR Makes Reading QR Codes and Barcodes Fast and Easy - August 22, 2017
- TruScribe Launch Revolutionary Whiteboard Animation Software Squigl - August 22, 2017