London, United Kingdom – Norman Kremer has recently launched Puntr 1.5, an advanced version of the exciting sports fantasy app. Puntr will take your favorite games to the next level. This app allows sports enthusiasts to swipe, play, score and earn real money while playing in major leagues such as European Leagues and American National sports leagues. Puntr claims that users can win some serious prizes – a jackpot of upto $50,000 each week by simply predicting 2 leagues right in a week.
* Bet without making a deposit – compete for free by simply downloading the app and swiping to make predictions
* Score against other users as well as Facebook friends
* Major leagues in Europe and America to choose from – choose from a wide variety of sports, too
* Easy Cash – Choose a tournament and make all the predictions for the week right to win the pool for the league
* Play right and stand to win a $50,000 jackpot each week
* Share and exchange tickets with friends to assert your knowledge of the sport – you can also choose to keep the ticket anonymous or change it before confirming it
* Monitor your ‘Pick Ratio’ to gauge quality of predictions
* Swipe more to win more – all leagues open at all times of the season
“The upgraded version of Puntr packs the same punch with added features and cooler notifications. Users can now join any major league at any time to predict wins across sports such as English & American soccer, ice hockey, basketball or baseball,” Norman Kremer, CEO and Founder of Puntr. Everyone is a winner with Puntr. Users can not only participate in the best of fantasy sports, they can play and win rankings at their city, state or even country level. Moreover, users can also score against their Facebook friends, which takes the game to a global level.”
* iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* iOS 9.0 or later
* Size: 91.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Puntr 1.5 is currently available for Free on iTunes App Store under the Sports category.
Alex Cardo and Norman Kremer are UK based app developers and sports aficionados who identified an avenue to connect sports enthusiasts with their favourite sport(s) on a different level. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Northi Sports. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Conde Nast Independent Magazines makes its way to Magzter - August 23, 2017
- Sakura@QR Makes Reading QR Codes and Barcodes Fast and Easy - August 22, 2017
- TruScribe Launch Revolutionary Whiteboard Animation Software Squigl - August 22, 2017