London, United Kingdom – Ben Software today is proud to announce the release of SecuritySpy 4.0.7, an update to the premier multi-camera CCTV software for the Mac. With features such as motion detection, flexible movie capture, and remote monitoring and configuration, SecuritySpy is designed for demanding video surveillance applications. New features in this version include macOS 10.12 “Sierra” compatibility, ONVIF auto-discovery improvements, and email notification improvements.
“This update represents our ongoing commitment to maintain top-quality NVR software and respond to our customers’ feedback” said Ben Bird, the developer of SecuritySpy. “Mac users are always quick to adopt new operating systems, and our customers can be confident knowing that SecuritySpy is compatible with Sierra, Apple’s latest Mac operating system.”
The main features of SecuritySpy are as follows:
* Displays and records multiple cameras simultaneously
* Powerful capture features, with motion-detection capture and notifications
* Built-in secure web server for remote monitoring and administration
* Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) support
* Secure off-site backup of captured footage
* Browser feature for synchronised multi-camera playback of captured footage
* Supports all major brands of IP camera as well as ONVIF-compatible cameras
* Supports all industry-standard media formats (JPEG, MPEG-4, MxPEG, H.264, AAC)
* Extensively threaded and optimised to take full advantage of multi-core computers
* Hardware-accelerated video compression and decompression
SecuritySpy supports virtually all IP cameras on the market, including the popular Axis, Dahua, Canon, Sony, Foscam, Hikvision and Vivotek ranges. SecuritySpy features advanced motion detection, which can be used to trigger recordings as well as email alerts, audio alarms, iOS push notifications and external devices. The built-in secure web server allows remote monitoring of live streams and captured footage, as well as configuration of the software, from over the Internet using a web browser or mobile device such as an iPhone or iPad.
Pricing and Availability:
Pricing is in British Pounds, Euros or US Dollars and depends on the number of cameras used, ranging from GBP 29.90 (approx. USD $42) for the single-camera version, to GBP 649.00 (approx. USD $900) for the unlimited-camera version. SecuritySpy supports any Mac running macOS (Mac OS X) 10.7 “Lion” through 10.12 “Sierra.” SecuritySpy can be tested for 30 days before purchase, with no demo limitations whatsoever.
Ben Software Ltd is an independent software development house focused on providing high-quality video-related software for the Mac platform. Copyright (C) 2016 Ben Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, macOS, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- iOS Art App iOrnament showcased in Apple Retail Stores and on WWDC 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Mixoo – The ultimate Photo Editing App gets a Major Update - June 23, 2017
- Moneyspire Announces Support for Over 9,000 Financial Institutions - June 23, 2017