Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Nada Fahim today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Scanner Pro 1.0, a new document scanner developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Scanner Pro is the best app for quickly scanning and saving a digital version of a paper document. Scan any papers, ranging from a receipt to multi-page documents. Scanner Pro will automatically detect borders, correcting distortion and geometry. Share, email and upload your perfect scans. Use OCR to convert any scan into a text.
Scanner Pro transforms your iPhone and iPad into portable scanners. Scanned documents can be emailed, exported to Photos, simply saved on your iPhone or iPad, printed or even shared via social networks as Facebook. Use Text Recognition (OCR) to opy and share text from searchable PDF documents.
Experience the simplicity of document scanning:
* Scan receipts to keep track of travel expenses
* Convert paper notes and sketches into digital copies
* Sign and scan a contract to email it back
* Save interesting articles and book pages for later
Fast and Easy Scanning:
Use your phone camera as a screener to scan Paper documents, receipts, checks, agreements, rentals, dashboards. Scanner Pro does a great job scanning all sorts of papers and digitizing them. You can even scan agreements and books into multi-page PDFs or JPEGs.
Advanced Image Processing:
Create great-looking documents with original pictures and edited one. Scanner Pro will automatically detect borders in real time, correcting distortion and geometry. You can also adjust the crop area manually, by tapping on the screen.
Text Recognition (OCR):
Convert any scan into a text that can be selected and copied.
Search your Photo Library for documents:
“Scan Radar” automatically finds photos of documents and receipts in your Photo Library. Now you can use your favorite camera app to scan something and quickly find it afterwards in iScanner Pro.
Optimize Scan Quality:
Smart cropping and auto enhancing make the texts and graphics look clear and sharp.
Share your scans:
Just scan any document and tap the “Share” button. You can send scanned documents via email, export to Photos or share via social media.
Scanner Pro users scan and manage:
* Bill, recite, Invoice, Contract, Tax Roll, Business Card, etc.
* Whiteboard, Memo, Script, Letter, etc.
* Blackboard, Note, PPT, Book, Article, etc.
* Credential, Certificate, Identity Documents, etc.
* Ability to fax scanned docs is coming in the next update
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 199 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Scanner Pro 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Business category. There is also a free, “no Ads” version available.
Nada Fahim is based in Dubai, UAE, founded on 2011. Nada Fahim is a privately held company focusing solely on mobile applications. Nada Fahim builds exciting applications on the iPhone/iPad platform but other platforms such as Android and Windows mobile are also targeted. The philosophy behind all its application is bringing in fun, productivity and ease of use in the mobile user experience. Copyright (C) 2016 Nada Fahim. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Math Classroom Challenge 1.12 – manual Math Panels - December 14, 2017
- ISS tracker Sat Seeker relaunches as Free App - December 14, 2017
- Attach Your Own Singing On USPS Christmas Stamps, Using SnapPop for iOS - December 14, 2017