San Francisco, California – MacAppware, a division of 128bit Technologies, has announced an update of 5 new fonts to their popular free Halloween Fonts. The new free fonts collection is available on the MacAppware website, or on the Mac App Store under the name: Halloween Fonts – Free Commercial Use Holiday Fonts.
Need to scare up some new fonts? Dig your claws into some creepily creative font styles that make any Halloween-inspired project a hit! This commercial use font collection now includes 45 original fonts in OpenType font format, and can be used for any personal AND business project. International character support is NOT standard for every font but is available for many of them.
These Halloween fonts are different from other font collections you may have purchased or downloaded recently (Premium Fonts, Free Fonts, 1000 OpenType Fonts, Free Fonts – Christmas Collection) and are an excellent addition to any font collector’s library for use in graphic design, web design, party signs and invitations, banners, promotional material, advertisements, newsletters, application development and more.
Halloween Fonts Highlights:
* 45 free fonts, with more to come
* All royalty free fonts in OpenType font format
* Commercial use license
* Cross-platform compatible
* Install and use in all applications that support fonts
* Spooky, scary, degraded, distressed, gothic, undead, dripping, and other creepy styles
* Perfect for invitations, party signs, banners, websites, advertisements, brochures, holiday cards, classrooms, and more
* Bonus: Includes a custom font preview app to see how the fonts look when applied to text, before you save and install them
* Font preview app is localized in the following languages: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and English
* OS X 10.6.6 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 2.7 MB
The fonts are not automatically installed when you download them from the MacAppware website, or install the application from the Mac App Store. If you download Halloween Fonts from the MacAppware website you will simply download a zipped folder of the free fonts; if you are on a Mac you can then use Font Book to install and manage your new fonts. For the Mac App Store, you need to open Halloween Fonts from your Applications folder and then click the Copy Files button in the main window to save the folder of fonts to a location on your computer; you can then use Font Book to install and manage your new fonts.
Pricing and Availability:
Halloween Fonts 4.0 is free and available for Mac and Windows. If downloading from the Mac App Store, you can find the fonts as Halloween Fonts – Free Commercial Use Holiday Fonts in the Free section of the Graphics & Design category. If downloading from the MacAppware website, the fonts will download in a zipped folder allowing you to use the fonts on any Mac or Windows computer.
MacAppware is a division of 128bit Technologies and a dedicated Mac software developer currently offering disk utility applications, graphic design applications and bundles, and unique commercial use fonts. Copyright (C) 2016 128bit Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Prizmo Go 2.0 hits the App Store – Instant Text OCR for iPhone and iPad - February 22, 2018
- Kids can play with puppies and dolls in AR on iOS with Anya - February 22, 2018
- Cheetah3D 7.2 released: Adds support for HEVC, ProRes, IES Lights & more - February 22, 2018