Los Altos, California – Hatch Networks is proud to announce the release of BotCast 1.0.2, the company’s content delivery platform developed for iOS and Android devices. BotCast knows you love feeds but why should the largest companies in the world tell you what to read. 2016 Election. Sports. Celebrities. Technology. Business. Politics. Photography. Travel. Hobbies. No matter what your passion is, BotCast keeps you informed by scouring the web and sending you personal updates on your interests when you want them while connecting you, if you’d like, to others who share your passion.
The first release of BotCast consists of three types of Bots:
* RSS Bots that monitor an RSS feed and optionally filter based on keywords
* Twitter Bots that monitor a Twitter feed and optionally filter based on keywords
* Web Search Bots that monitor a search term and add content to your feed when new items are found
BotCast allows you to:
* Add multiple bots to a single feed to get a variety of content from multiple sources
* Create private feeds that you can share with your friends
* Create public feeds that you can share with the public to build a community
* Add your own content, such as text, photos, and video to a feed
* Subscribe to public feeds
* Configure your own bots
* Discuss posts with your friends or the community
* Adjust notifications based on whether content is generated by a bot or a person
Become a feed jockey with BotCast!
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 83.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BotCast 1.0.2 is a free download and available worldwide through the App Store in the News category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. New bots are currently under development for feeding content from YouTube, email, and more. For more information, please contact Tim Nichols.
Hatch Networks was founded in 2014 and is developing a platform to make it easy for companies to deliver content to the right people in order to increase customer engagement. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Hatch Networks. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Simply Trivial released for iOS – General-Knowledge Trivia Game - February 20, 2018
- Gro CRM – The Popular Mac CRM Platform now includes Stripe Integration - February 20, 2018
- WebSonar Libraries – A better Way to Organize, Access and Share - February 20, 2018