Vancouver, Canada – Sporty Buddy Inc., in cooperation with Kermode Industries Ltd., launches 5F 1.1 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Want to get back in shape and live a healthy life? Looking for a sport buddy? Moved to a new town and don’t have any friends? 5F is the answer. The app provides a quick and easy way to find other active people in your city, connect and motivate each other to stay active. Match with others based on your favorite activities. Once two users mutually opt-in, they can message each other within the app.
* Over 100 different activities to choose from and more coming
* 4 different skill levels including “Want to try” beside “Beginner,” “Intermediate” and “Expert” to encourage anybody to be more active
* Discover new people based on age, gender, sport and location
* Chat with your connections from within the app
* Block and report inappropriate users
Urs Camenisch, Founder of 5F about the idea behind it: “I came up with the idea while working as an Air Ambulance Pilot. I transported too many patients with non life-threatening illnesses that could have been prevented with some regular exercise. I am hoping to make a small difference with this app. 5F is for you even if you have never done a particular activity. That’s why we included the 4th skill level “Want to try,” beside “Beginner,” “Intermediate” and “Expert.” Our mission is to encourage everyone to use this app and get more active.”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.1 or later
* Universal Application
* 76.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
5F – Find Fit Friends. For Free. 1.1 is free and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health and Fitness category. We are planning an Android version as well and already work on more features to add in the near future. For more information, feel free to contact us by email or on Twitter.
Sporty Buddy Inc. specializes in mobile fitness app development. Founded in April 2016, its first app to enter the market is 5F. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2016 Sporty Buddy Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Leading App Marketing Company Officially Offers App Development - October 18, 2017
- AirBeamTV launches iPhone/iPad Screen Mirroring to LG TVs - October 18, 2017
- The #3 productivity app in the App Store: Super ToDo’s - October 18, 2017