Maidstone, United Kingdom – Microspot Ltd today is pleased to announce the release of the latest version of their 2D Drafting, Design and Illustration software MacDraft Professional and MacDraft Personal Edition. MacDraft 6.2 has a new box of tricks designed and tailored to bring speed and power to your fingertips, boost your creativity and give you the most complete 2D CAD package yet! With all new document management, template allocation, content snapping, interface customization and more, MacDraft 6.2 has everything you’ll need to produce professional results quicker than ever before.
Whats New in 6.2?
* Refreshed Interface: One of the major changes you will notice straight away in MacDraft 6.2 is the new centred document, this movement of the drawing space has freed up the surrounding area (grey area) to act as a Dead Zone, this means you can now place your currently unneeded objects in there for later use. The ToolBar icons have also been redesigned to help modernise the MacDraft Window.
* Increased Speed & Performance: Your designs will be created much quicker and with much more ease in the new composite window of MacDraft. This upgrade makes the whole design process so much more fluid and makes MacDraft feel how a modern day application should do on a mac, smooth.
* Live Sizing: Take full control over the size of your objects as you draw them with the Show Size Cursor. With this new feature switched on MacDraft will tell you the X & Y dimensions of an object as you draw it, this live feedback helps you get your shape the right size at the first attempt.
* Smart Snapping: We wanted there to be a much easier way to snap objects to one another so we have created the new Smart Snap feature in MacDraft 6.2. Simply drag object A near to Object B and they will snap together, this tool also allows you to easily align objects by creating temporary guidelines that show you where to place an object to align it vertically, horizontally or centrally with another.
* Increased Productivity: Create, save and reuse Templates effortlessly in MacDraft 6.2. You can now save a drawing sheet or headed document as a template and set it to open by default for all future document. Don’t have the time to create a template? Don’t worry, we have included hundreds of Pre Drawn templates for you in the Template Chooser via the New Welcome Window.
* Full Control: You now have the ability to change the color of the document, grid and guides. This full control allows you to easily work with coloured lines on a black background and then print that with ease!
* Intuitive Guides: A highly requested feature in MacDraft was guidelines and now you can have them! Now you can simply click and drag out a guide line horizontally or vertically from the rulers to help you align objects or add bleed lines to projects. You can also snap objects to these Guides.
* Quicker Learning Curve: When you first run MacDraft you will be greeted with our new Welcome Window. This display acts to get you up and running in the direction you want to take MacDraft. The ability to choose templates, along with the new Take a Tour and Video Tutorials make the Welcome Screen the best way to get started in MacDraft and will even teach the most loyal of MacDraft customers a new thing or two!
* Live Help: MacDraft now has the all new Helper Palette to assist you whilst using the application. With the palette open, any tool or dimension tool you select will instantly be loaded into the Helper Palette and will show you all the information you need to get started with that particular tool.
These combined with even more new features in MacDraft 6.2 will improve the quality of your drawing experience and boost you productivity!
Founded in 1964, Microspot develops Macintosh and Windows software for 3D modeling and animation, interior design, 2D drawing and drafting, image editing, and media management. Microspot offers affordable, easy-to-use software that produces professional results. Its customers are business and home users worldwide. Copyright (C) 1964-2016 Microspot Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Spin a Zoo for iOS/Android – Build a Zoo filled with Adorable Animals - October 19, 2017
- ProVUE Development Releases Panorama X RAM based database for Macintosh - October 19, 2017
- Connexion – Connecting Singles for iOS/Android – Popular Dating App - October 19, 2017