Toronto (ON) Canada – Zevrix Solutions today is proud to announce the release of Package Central 1.9.11, a compatibility update to its file packaging automation solution for Adobe InDesign. Originally developed for a major publisher in the United States, the software automates InDesign packaging by processing files from watched hot folders. Package Central solves the problem of centralized packaging and archiving of InDesign projects in a workgroup environment, and can serve unlimited users on a network
The new version makes Package Central compatible with the recently released macOS 10.12 Sierra and is offered as a free update to licensed users.
Under Package Central workflow, production artists, prepress operators and designers simply submit files to watched hot folders that reside on a network. The software automatically collects InDesign files along with their fonts and links, freeing user’s time for important tasks such as design and layout. Operator workstations will never again be tied up by the packaging process.
Package Central performs all its tasks automatically on a dedicated workstation and can run absolutely unattended. The software can also send email notifications triggered by certain processing steps and errors. Package Central offers the following key features and benefits:
* Automatically collect InDesign files from watched hot folders
* Create hot folders for various packaging settings
* Create PDF and IDML files on the fly
* Automatic email notifications of process stages and errors
* Assign variable package folder names
* Update modified links automatically
* Detailed processing logs
* Maintain a single set of settings for entire workgroup
Pricing and Availability:
Package Central can be purchased for $149.95 (USD) from Zevrix website, as well as from authorized resellers. Trial is also available for download. Package Central requires macOS 10.5-10.12 and Adobe InDesign CS5-CC 2015.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2016 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Artstudio Pro 1.0 for iOS – New Painting App – Available Now At 40% Off - December 13, 2017
- CloudMounter v3.0 – Freemium Cloud Manager with Data Encryption - December 13, 2017
- Announcing Scriptogram – A New Cursive Writing App for iPad - December 13, 2017