Denver, Colorado – St. Clair Software is happy to announce today’s release of Default Folder X 5.0.7. Default Folder X’s custom keyboard shortcuts put your favorite and recent folders at your fingertips. Pop-up menus let you quickly navigate your folders and open Finder windows. Previews, file information, Spotlight tagging and comments are there when you need them. Open, save, and get back to work: Default Folder X is workflow for the rest of us.
This version of Default Folder X fixes a few compatibility issues with macOS 10.12 Sierra, and brings resizable windows to its preferences to make it easier for users to manage their favorite and default folders. Anyone using Default Folder X 5 should update to version 5.0.7.
What’s New in Default Folder X 5.0.7:
* Fixes a crash that occasionally occurs at startup under macOS 10.12 Sierra.
* Corrects problems handling minimized Save dialogs. This was causing Default Folder X not to appear in Save dialogs when it should.
* Addresses problems detecting the current folder when running on systems for which Default Folder X isn’t localized.
* Fixes a bug that could cause an inoperative file dialog to be left on-screen.
* The Folder, Shortcut and Options windows in the preferences are now resizable.
* macOS 10.10 through 10.12
Pricing and Availability:
Default Folder X 5.0.7 is a free update for existing version 5 users. New licenses are $34.95 (USD) and upgrades from version 4 and prior are $14.95. Please see the St. Clair Software web site for screencasts, screenshots, a full change log, and additional feature information. St. Clair Software strongly recommends that anyone using Default Folder X on El Capitan or Sierra install this update.
Based in Denver, Colorado, St. Clair Software is a privately held company that has been specializing in utilities and custom software solutions for the Macintosh since 1988. St. Clair Software can be contacted at: St. Clair Software, 271 S. Emerson Street, Denver, CO, USA 80209. Copyright (C) 1988-2016 St. Clair Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- iOS Art App iOrnament showcased in Apple Retail Stores and on WWDC 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Mixoo – The ultimate Photo Editing App gets a Major Update - June 23, 2017
- Moneyspire Announces Support for Over 9,000 Financial Institutions - June 23, 2017