Amsterdam, Netherlands – Dual Cortex Gaming today is pleased to announce the release of Henry the Cloud 1.2.2, and challenges you to control the winds in an exciting free-to-play mobile indie game developed for iOS and Android devices. Henry the Cloud is a mobile arcade game that challenges players to take control of “Henry the Cloud” as they propel him through the sky. In this game, a unique gameplay mechanic is used that requires players to swipe to create wind bursts in order to maneuver Henry around objects and enemies.
In Henry the Cloud, players need to collect Droplets to unlock epic characters and items to upgrade stats and boost performance. At the same time, they can earn highscores to compete with Facebook friends or strive for world domination on the global leaderboards.
* Unique and innovative gameplay mechanic
* Challenging and strategical gameplay
* Short yet intense gaming sessions
* Help cute clouds travel the world and soar through the sky
* Unlock and combine epic characters and items – over 1000 combinations
* Compete with friends on the leaderboards
* Free to play
“We believe that mobile games should allow people to play for short moments but still be challenging in the process. Therefore, at Dual Cortex Gaming, we designed our game to have a broad appeal and require players to think ahead and be equipped with quick reflexes.”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 56.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Henry the Cloud 1.2.2 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. Get ready to control the winds and swipe into action by downloading Henry the Cloud now!
Dual Cortex Gaming is an Amsterdam-based independent mobile game development studio founded by Nick van der Meulen, Xander Horjus and Brent van der Meulen in 2014. The studio just came out with their first title, “Henry the Cloud”. With Henry the Cloud, Dual Cortex Gaming entered TouchArcade’s Top 20 Hot Games within 24 hours of release. See you in the clouds! All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Dual Cortex Gaming. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Leading App Marketing Company Officially Offers App Development - October 18, 2017
- AirBeamTV launches iPhone/iPad Screen Mirroring to LG TVs - October 18, 2017
- The #3 productivity app in the App Store: Super ToDo’s - October 18, 2017