San Francisco, California – 128bit Technologies is happy to announce the release of 1000 OpenType Fonts, version 4.0 on its MacAppware website and the Mac App Store. The 4.0 release features new Webfont versions to the fonts in the popular 1000 OpenType Fonts collection, as well as something that has had a high volume of requests: a PDF sample book of all the font families so you can quickly reference the fonts you need for a specific project!
Looking to give your font collection a boost? Tired of using the same fonts in all your design projects? Need fonts you can use royalty free on commercial, for-profit projects? Get creative with a new collection of 1000 OpenType fonts for commercial use. The font collection includes 240 unique font family styles, with 1000 total fonts. An excellent addition to any font collector’s library for use in graphic and logo design, holiday projects, web design, scrapbooks, presentations, invitations, promotional material, advertisements, and more.
Each font is in OpenType font format and can be used for any personal and business project on both Mac and PC computers. International character support is standard for nearly every font (bar code fonts and wingding fonts do not include international character support).
Each font in this collection is unique, so you will not find them anywhere else. This collection is completely different from the Premium Fonts and Free Fonts collections also offered by 128bit Technologies.
* 240 unique font families
* 1,000 total fonts
* New! Added Webfont versions
* New! Includes PDF font sample book
* All fonts in OpenType font format
* 10 computer, commercial use license
* Cross-platform compatible
* Install and use in all applications that support fonts
* Cursive, creative, classic, headline, poster, gothic and other beautifully crafted styles
* Perfect for presentations, logos, business cards, websites, advertisements, brochures, holidays, weddings, and more
* The custom preview app on the Mac App Store supports English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Japanese
Pricing and Availability:
The updated 1000 OpenType Fonts collection is now available on the Mac App Store and the MacAppware website for a limited time discount of $29.99 (USD), a savings of 70% off the full price of $99.
MacAppware is a division of 128bit Technologies and a dedicated Mac software developer currently offering Mac software, graphic design bundles and unique commercial use fonts. Copyright (C) 2016 128bit Technologies LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Conde Nast Independent Magazines makes its way to Magzter - August 23, 2017
- Sakura@QR Makes Reading QR Codes and Barcodes Fast and Easy - August 22, 2017
- TruScribe Launch Revolutionary Whiteboard Animation Software Squigl - August 22, 2017