Poznan, Poland – After months of hard work and development effort, the talented Robot Gentleman team is finally ready to share the big news with the world. Their 60 Seconds! Atomic Adventure 1.2 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices, has debuted in the App Store. iPad and iPhone owners will finally be able to find out what it’s like to survive a nuclear apocalypse in just one minute. Impossible? Well, the brand new announcement trailer will prove you wrong.
Make no mistake, the fact that it’s doable doesn’t mean it’s easy. On the contrary, in this dark comedy atomic adventure of scavenging and survival, players will need to collect supplies and rescue their family before the nuke hits. The player’s main goal will be to stay alive in their fallout shelter. To do so, they’ll be forced to make difficult decisions, ration food, and hunt mutant cockroaches. Maybe they’ll survive and maybe they won’t. The life of Ted and his family will be in the player’s hands. Quite literally, if you consider the mobile device they’ll be playing 60 Seconds! on. 60 Seconds! Atomic Adventure will Offer Players the chance to:
* Experience the suburban nightmare of a nuke dropping on their neighborhood in this dark atomic comedy set in the 1950s.
* Scavenge any supplies they will need in order to survive, and save family members in a 60-second rush through their procedurally generated house.
* Prepare for the worst. Don’t just grab random items, plan for survival and follow helpful tips from the emergency broadcasts!
* Survive in a fallout shelter with whatever they bring with them. How many days will they last? Will everyone make it out alive?
* Decide what to do when the post-apocalyptic world pushes them into a corner. Will they risk going outside? Who is not eating dinner when barely any food is left? How do they deal with a mutant cockroach infestation?
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 345 MB
Pricing and Availability:
60 Seconds! Atomic Adventure 1.2 is just $2.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other languages). The game is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. A 25% launch discount promo will last until October 6th. During that time, the game will be available for only $2.99. To learn more, visit the official 60 Seconds! Atomic Adventure website, and the Robot Gentleman Facebook and Twitter pages.
Robot Gentleman is an independent Polish games developer. They are a creative team composed of veterans of the game and film industries, with experience working on such games as the award winning Fable and Witcher series, and renowned films including Lars von Trier’s Melancholia and the European Space Agency’s Ambition. Their debut title, the dark atomic comedy adventure 60 Seconds!, was released in 2015 to positive player reception. This is only the beginning of their journey. They are inspired to create captivating games with unconventional stories. They want to create games for the rest of their lives. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2016 Robot Gentleman sp. z o.o. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Leading App Marketing Company Officially Offers App Development - October 18, 2017
- AirBeamTV launches iPhone/iPad Screen Mirroring to LG TVs - October 18, 2017
- The #3 productivity app in the App Store: Super ToDo’s - October 18, 2017