Toronto, Canada – FancyTaps, Inc. today is proud to announce the release of React 1.0, a free iMessage app for iOS 10 devices. Giving iOS users the ability to lock a message containing either a text, a photo or a video for a reaction from the message receiver.
“We wanted to break the barrier our rush life builds when we communicate,” says Muhammad Hasan, founder and CEO of FancyTaps. “In fact, the moment of watching people’s face reacting to something that has been communicated to them is a highly precious moment that is too good to miss. This is why we developed React, the new iMessage app that will show iOS users the reactions to their texts, photos or videos as if they were there the moment their messages arrived.”
React works by locking users messages (containing either text, photo or video) and sending them, then asks the receivers to unlock. There is only one way for the receivers to unlock the message and view it, which is to let React record a video of their faces. Once reaction is recorded, react updates the original message with a great moment video combining the original message with the reaction on top of it, turning the message into a great moment video for the sender and the receiver.
React has a Revoke feature that lets users revoke any message they either sent or reacted to. Revoking wipes out the message data making it no longer available.
* Lock text, photo or video (30 seconds maximum duration limit on video messages)
* Video Slicing lets users slice a video for any duration they wish up to 30 seconds (offered as an in-app purchase)
* Message Revoking lets users revoke any message they either sent or reacted to. Revoking wipes message data and content which makes message content no longer available (offered as an in-app purchase)
* iPhone, iPad
* Universal App
* Requires iOS 10.0 or later
* 29.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
React 1.0 is an iMessage App that is available for free (with in-app purchases) worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category. Review codes are available upon request.
FancyTaps Inc. is a Canadian based Mobile and Wearable Apps Studio, founded by company CEO Muhammad Hasan. FancyTaps is committed to delivering apps that matter with highest level of quality, allowing users to operate at the highest level of efficiency. FancyTaps apps are designed to make user’s lives easier, by aiding them in their day-to-day routine. Copyright (C) 2016 FancyTaps Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Peter Arnell has excepted to be a judge on Archisketch Drawing Contest - February 23, 2018
- FxFactory Releases Rips Plugins for Final Cut Pro X - February 23, 2018
- Prizmo Go 2.0 hits the App Store – Instant Text OCR for iPhone and iPad - February 22, 2018