Istanbul, Turkey – People who love puzzle games – and want a refreshing change from the ordinary and predictable – can now head to the App Store or Google Play and download the fun, addictive and elegant new offering Dice2Dice. Available at no cost and created by Zada Mobile, Dice2Dice is easy to understand, yet challenging to master. Here’s the gameplay:
Users are presented with a play area featuring 36 dice (6 x 6). The goal is to match to at least two similarly-numbered dice that are adjacent to each other (horizontal or vertical), and clear them from the board (empty slots are immediately replaced with a new dice). Users can also connect similarly-numbered dice that are in a box shape. While these box combinations are worth more than connecting adjacent dice, they’re also rarer and harder to spot.
The more dice that users manage to swipe from the board, the more points they earn. However, there are a limited number of moves available, and so it’s important to think strategically and make every swipe count. In addition, to help users rapidly identify matches, similar-numbered dice are also similarly-colored. For example:
* Dice with “1” spot (a.k.a. pip) are all green
* Dice with “2” spots are all orange
* Dice with “3” spots are all yellow
* Dice with “4” spots are all purple
* Dice with “5” spots are all blue
* Dice with “6” spots are all red
This mix-and-match of colors also makes Dice2Dice beautiful to look at, which is a thoughtful design feature by the folks at Zada Mobile.
Other special Dice2Dice features include:
* Great sound effects (mute optional)
* Direct Facebook connection to compete against friends
* High score & latest score trackers
“The feedback we’re getting from users around the world is incredible!” commented Aytug Gundogdu of Zada Mobile. “People of all ages love how simple yet challenging the game is. They also appreciate the beautiful, colorful design and special features.”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 73.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dice2Dice 1.0.5 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play.
Zada Mobile is a startup company which is located in Istanbul, Turkey. Incorporated at the beginning of 2016, our purpose is to develop funny casual games for mobile phones and tablets. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Zada Mobile. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Share Splashy Summertime Pictures with KODAK Photo Printer Docks - June 22, 2017
- Meditation Expert Lynne Goldberg Introduces Breethe – New Meditation App - June 22, 2017
- Note-taking app SnipNotes arrives on the Mac - June 22, 2017