San Francisco, California – Cocoatech is pleased to announce the release of Path Finder 7.4, a free update of their popular file browser for users running OS X Sierra 10.12. Path Finder allows you to view hidden files, compare, merge and synchronize folders, batch rename and batch select files, use Dual Pane and full keyboard navigation to browse your file system and much more. Path Finder is one of the oldest software on the Mac OS X market (*first released in 2001) and boasts a large and loyal userbase. The application is extremely customizable and allows you to work how you want. Become a master of file management with Path Finder 7.4!
* Fixed numerous small macOS Sierra compatibility issues.
* Fixed potential data loss bug when moving files to network servers.
* Improved iTerm2 v3 compatibility.
* Improved opening external terminal sessions.
* Fixed folder name selection while renaming.
* Fixed multiple items dragging into some sandboxed applications.
* Other minor fixes and tweaks.
Path Finder supports Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish languages.
* Mac OS X 10.7 or newer
Pricing and Availability:
You can try Path Finder for free for 30 days with all the features available to you during that period. Path Finder costs $39.95 (USD) for a single user license applicable for up to 3 user-owned computers. The software is available for purchase from the Cocoatech online store or from within the application itself. Volume license discounts available.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Cocoatech LLC is a privately funded software company founded in 2001 by Steve Gehrman. Steve has over 20 years as a software developer, and founded Cocoatech with the intention of bringing this experience to the Mac platform. Copyright 2008-2016 Cocoatech, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Finder are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- DRmare M4V Converter for Mac now works perfectly with iTunes 12.7 - September 22, 2017
- ABBYY Adds AR, PDF Tools, Drag and Drop to Its Productivity Apps - September 22, 2017
- AnyTrans Offers iOS Users 3 Ways for Moving Data to iPhone 8/8 Plus - September 22, 2017