Mediunic gets a major update for macOS SierraSeptember 21, 2016
Sao Sebastiao do Cai, Brazil – Guilherme Rambo, an independent software developer, today is pleased to announce the release of Mediunic 1.2, an importnat update to his popular Medium Client developed exclusively for Mac OS X. Offering the best experience for the Mac, Mediunic is a simple app which allows users to read Medium stories on a clean, distraction-free interface. With version 1.2, users can now enjoy the same experience when writing on Medium, since the app now supports writing stories as well.
* Distraction-free reading and writing with a clean user interface
* The interface takes on the personality of the content, transitioning into light and dark mode depending on the article/publication being read
* Fullscreen and split view support
New in 1.2:
* Now it is possible to write stories using Mediunic
* Support for tabs on macOS Sierra
* The app will now restore its previous state when quit and relaunched
* Redesigned icon
* Added an action to open the current story on the default web browser
* Added back/forward buttons, support for trackpad navigation still available
* Added magnification support for Magic Trackpad / Magic Mouse users
* Improved support for custom Medium domains
* OS X 10.11 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 5.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mediunic 1.2 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Social Networking category. A limited number of promocodes is available for members of the press, please contact Guilherme Rambo if you want some for you or to give away to your readers.
Guilherme Rambo is an independent software developer based in Rio Grande do Sul / Brazil, known for the creation of the open source WWDC app for OS X which is widely used by Mac and iOS developers. All Material and Software (C) 2016 Guilherme Rambo / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iPhone, iPad, iPod, and El Capitan are registered trademarks of Apple in the U.S. and/or other countries.