Brisbane, Australia – Accesources Pty Ltd today is proud to announce the release of Cheerio for macOS Sierra. Cheerio is an app that removes distracting advertising, trackers, and other unwanted elements from web pages when using Safari on your Mac. The Cheerio app also makes pages load faster, uses less data on your Wifi or cellular connection, and improves your Mac battery life.
The main features of Cheerio are:
* Save on your data by not loading data-hogging advertisements on web pages
* Block ads, rollover ads, video ads, banners, overlay or expanding ads and other marketing content
* Let Safari load pages faster than ever before by not showing ads, trackers, and other unwanted elements on web pages
* Get updates to the blocking list as soon as they’re available
* Keep websites from tracking your activity
* Whitelist sites you wish not to block
* English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
Cheerio requires macOS 10.12 or later.
Pricing and Availability:
Cheerio is 0.99 USD and is available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category.
Accesources Pty Ltd is a culture mixed international business solution company with head office based in Brisbane, Australia. Our company name “Accesources” is a combination of two words, “access” and “sources,” emphasises our mission which is help our customers access the most valuable resources effectively in order to generate growth on their business profit and achieve their goals. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Accesources Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Conde Nast Independent Magazines makes its way to Magzter - August 23, 2017
- Sakura@QR Makes Reading QR Codes and Barcodes Fast and Easy - August 22, 2017
- TruScribe Launch Revolutionary Whiteboard Animation Software Squigl - August 22, 2017