Tokyo, Japan – Indie developer, Tomoyoshi Natsui today is proud to announce the release of Everlisten++ 1.0, a music listening app developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Are you making the best of your music files? Using Everlisten, you can listen to the main portion of a song track, one after another.
It’s usage is up to you. At first, let’s create a playlist. You can add the music from your iTunes library to the playlist. This application plays a music from the “Start Position”, and it plays a music for “Playback Duration”. For example, if you made a setup playback 30 seconds respectively, you can listen to 100 musics in 50 minutes of commuting time. And you may discover a new charm which you have never known in many musics!
Furthermore, you can experience new ‘Parameter’ function at Everlisten++. You can control the playback speed and its pitch freely, so how much to unleash the power of the music depends on you. Your favorite music may remind you the thought which only you felt. Now, let’s recover you-likeness.
* Information: After installation of this application, it has some restrictions as below. If you want to unlock it, please tap ‘Unlock’ at Playlist view:
1. You can create only one playlist
2. You can register only 10 musics to the playlist
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 8.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Everlisten++ 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Located in Tokyo, Japan, indie developer Tomoyoshi Natsui creates apps for the mobile market. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Tomoyoshi Natsui. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- MacX DVD Ripper Mac Free Edition – Updated for New DVD Movies - August 19, 2017
- B-Eng releases File Manager Pro 1.4 – Dual Panel File Manager for OS X - August 18, 2017
- Solus 3 Released Budgie, GNOME and MATE - August 17, 2017