Hong Kong – Enjoy Game today is pleased to announce that their exciting MMORPG title has been renamed from Lineage War to Paradise War (v0.13.151) for the release of major gameplay update. Players will be able to join Cross-Server Abyss Dungeon Team and further empower their heroes to defeat powerful bosses.
The update features enhance the interaction between global players and more challenges are expected. After awakening in battle mode, heroes will be able to choose from Melee and Ranged DPS awakening form to face off against tough enemies. Bosses can be summoned in special rooms of Hunting Area. Players can summon and defeat bosses for the sake of awesome treasure! Moreover, the new update introduces the Manual System for collecting Monster Manuals to increase heroes’ attributes.
Challenging special stages in Grey’s Legion play can also get Monster Manual. In addition to the current gears, players can wear new added Trinkets to enhance attributes in Trinket and Trinket Refine systems. Also, protection for newbies in Guild Domain War become available in this update. All of these features will be wrapped up in 3D visual and graphics as the publisher Enjoy Game strives to deliver high quality mobile game with loads of fun.
Features Updates List
* Awakening and Transfer Systems – Awakening includes two forms-Melee and Ranged DPS
* Summon BOSS System – Boss can be summoned in special rooms of Hunting Area. Kill Boss to get rich rewards
* Grey’s Legion Play – Challenge special stages to get Monster Manual
* Manual System – Collect Monster Manuals to increase attributes
* Trinket and Trinket Refine Systems – Players can wear new added Trinkets to increase attributes
* Domain War adjustments – Add protection for newbies in Guild Domain War; Kill characters with power lower than 20% of yours will not be counted and you won’t get scores
Paradise War was initially launched in South East Asia and quickly jumped into Top ranking of the Apple Store and the Google Play Store. After slowly expanding to more territories, this title is now offering endless fun for global players and got a major update today. Paradise War enables players to fight in global server with over 1,000,000 players and the publisher promised that the game will continue to be updated with more MMO content.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 160 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Paradise War (v0.13.151) is Free (with in-app purchases) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play.
Founded in 2015, Enjoy Game is devoted into mobile game publishing with huge passion and full attention. The company aims at delivering the most outstanding mobile games in overseas market, and has achieved critical success in just a year. Its hit titles: Lineage War, League of Dark and Sword of Art quickly climbed great rankings and featured both in the Apple Store and Google Play. Enjoy Game strives to keep game oriented and create awesome experience for gaming freak on the go. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Enjoy Game. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- iOS Art App iOrnament showcased in Apple Retail Stores and on WWDC 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Mixoo – The ultimate Photo Editing App gets a Major Update - June 23, 2017
- Moneyspire Announces Support for Over 9,000 Financial Institutions - June 23, 2017