San Francisco, California – 128bit Technologies is happy to announce the release of Premium Fonts, version 7.0 on its MacAppware website and the Mac App Store. The 7.0 release features new Webfont versions to the fonts in the popular Premium Fonts collection, as well as something that has had a high volume of requests: a PDF sample book of all the font families so you can quickly reference the fonts you need for a specific project!
Need a fresh approach to creative design projects? Tired of pulling the same old styles from your stale font collection? Need to change the way your text looks on a website; or in a presentation, print project or a graphic design project? Download beautiful premium font designs that came straight from our font development team. This collection currently includes 160 original font families, with a total of 2,018 fonts in all.
Each font is in OpenType font format and can be used for any personal and business project. Western European international character support is standard for every premium font, and NEW FONTS ARE DELIVERED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE to Premium Fonts subscription customers when available. The Mac App Store version includes the subscription to receive all new fonts released in the Premium Fonts collection. Premium Fonts has grown substantially in the past few years, beginning with only 54 font families and 702 total fonts!
160 Unique Font Families – Each Font Family Includes:
Regular, Bold, Italic, Bold Italic, Condensed, Condensed Bold, Condensed Italic, Expanded, Expanded Bold, Expanded Italic, Wide, Wide Bold, Wide Italic. Each premium font in this collection is unique, so you will not find them anywhere else. This collection is completely different from our 1000 OpenType Fonts collection, as well as all Free Fonts collections (we never overlap or duplicate the fonts in any of our collections!).
* 2,018 total fonts (with more emailed to you regularly if you purchase the subscription, or purchase from the Mac App Store)
* 160 unique font families
* New! Added Webfonts versions
* New! Includes PDF font sample book
* The custom preview app on the Mac App Store now supports English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Japanese
* Kerning added to 54 regular font styles
* All premium fonts in OpenType font format
* 10 computer, commercial use license
* Cross-platform compatible
* Install and use in all applications that support fonts
* Cursive, creative, classic and other beautifully crafted styles
* Perfect for presentations, logos, business cards, websites, advertisements, brochures, holidays, weddings, and more
* OS X 10.6 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 70.9 MB
* 411 MB for Webfont versions
Pricing and Availability:
The updated Premium Fonts collection is now available on the Mac App Store, or on the MacAppware website (the Premium Fonts Subscription) for a limited time discount of $29.99 (USD), a savings of 70% off the full price of $99. The Premium Fonts subscription includes all current 2,108 fonts and subscribers will receive all future fonts at no extra charge.
MacAppware is a division of 128bit Technologies and a dedicated Mac software developer currently offering design, image editing and disk utility applications; unique commercial use font collections; and a carefully curated rotation of bundles and deals. Copyright (C) 2016 128bit Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Leading App Marketing Company Officially Offers App Development - October 18, 2017
- AirBeamTV launches iPhone/iPad Screen Mirroring to LG TVs - October 18, 2017
- The #3 productivity app in the App Store: Super ToDo’s - October 18, 2017