Poole, United Kingdom – Tap Guides Ltd today is proud to announce the release of iPhone 7 Guidebook, an in-depth eBook available in the iBookstore. iPhone 7 breaks the mold when it comes to design and features. It’s encased in an evocative Jet Black aluminium cover, features two cameras, a stereo audio system, improved 3D Touch and more.
This eBook, available exclusively in the iBookstore, is a complete guide to both iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. It covers the history of iPhone, the basics of using this amazing device, delves into all of its built-in apps, explains how accessibility features can be used to aid those with impairments, and reveals insightful tips and secrets to help readers make the most of the iPhone 7 hardware and software. With colorful screenshots, concise text and helpful tips, readers of this in-depth eBook will soon be masters of everything iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Inside you’ll discover:
* The history of the iPhone
* The basics of using iPhone
* All about 3D Touch
* Detailed app tutorials
* The secrets of mastering mobile photography
* How to edit photos to make them shine
* How to use Apple Music
* Essential Settings and configurations
* Troubleshooting tips
* Advanced tutorials and tips
* Available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac:
* iOS device with iBooks 1.5 or later and iOS 4.3.3 or later
* Mac with iBooks 1.0 or later and OS X 10.9 or later
* Print Length: 2047 Pages
Pricing and Availability:
iPhone 7 Guidebook is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the iBookstore in the Computers category.
Launched in 2015, Tap Guides Ltd publishes eBooks and interactive apps that teach users how to use their iOS devices. Tap Guides most notable book to date is the iPad Pro Guidebook. Copyright (C) 2016 Tap Guides Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- FileMaker Add-Ons Now 25% Off – SeedCode’s Year-End Sale - December 15, 2017
- VeggieGo – A Mobile Guide to Vegetarian Restaurants and Shops - December 15, 2017
- "BBy – Milk Sharing" Offers First Marketplace App For Safe Breast Milk - December 15, 2017