Backup all iPhone and iPad data with TouchCopy before updating to iOS 10September 15, 2016
Stafford, United Kingdom – The developers at Wide Angle Software have recently released a major new update to TouchCopy – version 16 of the software which features many enhancements and product improvements. Primarily, the software is now fully compatible with iOS 10 and the upcoming iPhone 7. TouchCopy 16 software interface now has a new and modern look and feel and device detection and backup have been greatly speeded up.
iOS 10 is out and although many users updated their devices straight away, reports of failed updates and iPhones bricked by the initial version of iOS 10 should at least give users a pause to consider backing up their iOS devices before they update. Regularly connecting your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad to your computer and making a backup with iTunes is a first step in keeping your iOS device data safe. It should be noted, however, that backups created by iTunes do not contain any content synced to your device by iTunes, such as music, playlist, photos added by iTunes and PDFs downloaded directly to iBooks. This content will need to be backed up using software like TouchCopy.
TouchCopy will backup all iPod, iPhone and iPad content to your PC or Mac, thus ensuring all iOS content stays safe including music, playlists, videos, photos, messages, contacts, calendars, iBooks and more.
Key TouchCopy features are
* Allows easy backup of music and playlists from your iPhone, iPod, and iPad to your Mac or PC. All song data, such as ratings, play counts and album art are preserved in the backup.
* Backup of all iOS device photos to computer, including photos added to the device using iTunes as well as photos and videos shot using the iPod, iPhone and iPad camera.
* TouchCopy will backup iPhone SMS, WhatsApp and iMessages to your computer, as well as save any images or videos that are part of the conversations. The software also allows you to save your messages as PDFs and print them off on your home printer.
* Backup of books downloaded using the iBooks app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is also supported.
* The software will also export and save your iPhone calendars, contacts, notes, call logs and internet browsing history to your PC or Mac.
Pricing and Availability:
TouchCopy 16 comes with a thirty day money back guarantee, free customer support and is also available for download as a free trial. It works with all iPhones, iPods, and iPads and is available for both Windows and Mac OSX. Full version of the software is available to purchase, with a 12-month software licence retailing at $29.95, while a lifetime licence for 2 Computers, is offered at $39.95 (USD).
Wide Angle Software believes software should be easy to use, look good and above all be useful to a wide range of consumers. The firm specializes in iOS, Windows and Mac software for managing digital media, specifically on portable media devices such as iPods, iPhones and iPads. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Wide Angle Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.